Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. MEENUSHARON

MEENUSHARON New IL'ite

Dear friends ,

I am seeking a job in Abu Dhabi. I have 3+ year experience in Software field. If anyone could help or refer me please give me a reply... :wave:

2. AnuBe

AnuBe New IL'ite

Hi I am Anu. Live in Canada. Thought this was a nice place to explore and spend time. Looking forward to knowing some people from here.
    Anu

3. Vamsipriya88

Vamsipriya88 New IL'ite

Thank u for the welcome... well, I am priya and I am very glad to know about this site.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  4. SrividhyaVVK

SrividhyaVVK New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am Srividhya, a software engr and a food blogger. Glad to be part of this group.

Thanks

5. samhitha1990

samhitha1990 New IL'ite

6. Nirmalac

Nirmalac New IL'ite

Hai Everyone

I am Nirmala.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  7. uziel

uziel New IL'ite

Hello Members, Im Uma from Kol and am a self declared Chef, am interested in cooking but make mistakes, life is about learning and IL forum gives me the right platform to learn and share. Im unable to post in food forum, message says "insuffecient previlidges" .

Rgards
    Uma

8. VeraCynth8

VeraCynth8 New IL'ite

Hello, everyone!

I'm not sure I can capture "who I am" in a nutshell in this thread...but I'm an Indian-American grad student (of literature), living on the American West Coast. I was born in the US, and grew up here. I'm a writer, book-lover, life-long learner, feminist, music-lover, and animal-lover. I'm also deeply fascinated by the world around me, and spiritually curious. After I finish graduate school, I'm thinking of teaching, either in the US, or abroad. It's a dream of mine to teach English in foreign countries, especially to girls or women in order to help them advance in life -- maybe even in India. I taught primary school for one year as an undergraduate student-teacher, and I'd love to apply what I learned where it's needed most.

Well, that's about it for me-in-a-nutshell. :)

9. stephy

stephy New IL'ite

Hi.. I am Stephy.. I am from Kerala.. I have been in Canada for 3 years now. Hope everyone is doing good. I hope I can learn a lot from this forum.

OnlyKing likes this.
  10. AshJoshi

AshJoshi New IL'ite

Hi All,

My name is Asha. I moved to Round Rock last year from New York City. I am looking to meet some like minded Indian ladies to share my laughs with. I am up for any activity. It is just me and my husband. I love movies, music, outdoors, movies or just eating out.