Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

2. suryakala

Dear DD @msms ,

How are you? Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.
    I will continue to pray for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

msms likes this.
  3. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Hope you are doing good.Thanks for your continuous prayers.Your prayers giving me more confidence. Hope baba shower his blessings for good health and happiness.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Hope you and your children are doing fine with Baba's grace. I will pray for your success, and also for the good health of your children.

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Good Morning.

A16.jpg

May Sai Baba bless us all.

GM.jpg
    Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @rmuramka , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,

@svaac , @28neha , Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @aarthi28 , today, I prayed for you, your family, your sister and her son.

May Baba bless you, your family, your sister and her son with a very happy life with all health and prosperity.

Dear @vaidehi71 , today I prayed for your brother. May Sai Baba bless your brother with good health and speedy recovery soon.

Dear DD @sharmi10 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you and your children. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. Today, I prayed for your sister also. May Baba bless her with good health and happiness.

Dear @ChandrikaV , - today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @ashwinid01 , today I prayed for you, your DH, your son and daughter. May Baba bless you with peace of mind confidence and courage and be with you all.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

Dear DD @gok , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless with peace and happiness in your life.

OCT 27.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

6. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @suryakala sister for your continued prayer and service to all sisters. May Sai bless you and your family abundantly.

suryakala likes this.
  7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Good morning Maa ! Om Sai Ram. May baba help us in every step we take .

suryakala likes this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank You so Much Maa for wonderful darshan of Baba for second i thought this picture is from Shiradi..

Maa i want to tell you something.yesterday i was thinking about Sai Sathcharitra.Night Baba came in my dream,i didnt remember full dream but i remember baba was blessing from his idol..

This dream is because of thinking about Sai sathcharitra or really baba came in my dream...

i Am very happy today.i am feeling defiantly i will bless a baby from baba blessing..

suryakala and msms like this.
  9. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much@suryakala ma for wonderful darshans of baba and your continuous prayers. How are you doing?
    I am sure our prayers will be answered soon and we all ttc ladies will be blessed. Every thursday when i see your post, it gives immense peace, happiness and stability that there is someone who os praying for you. And all those prayers can not go unanswered, Baba will answer...just we have to be patient. waiting for that golden moment with shradhha and saburi. "Let thy will happen"
    OM SAI RAM!

suryakala likes this.
  10. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@suryakala ma,

Thank you for the lovely prayers and wonderful dharshan of baba.hope you are doing good with baba's blessings. Advance Diwali wishes to you and your family.

Om Sai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai

suryakala likes this.