1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At The Right Time

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Oct 18, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Peddadas. Yes yes Vivaan should help the cause :)

2. DhanalakshmiTG

DhanalakshmiTG Bronze IL'ite

3. blackbeauty84

Thanks Dhanalakshmi.
    Actually I have posted chaper 2 last week and chapter 3 yesterday. Please check

4. DhanalakshmiTG

Oh Sorry.. Dnt noticed that.. @blackbeauty84 Just now saw chapter 2 nd 3.. Simply super.. Awaiting.

blackbeauty84 likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-4

That day began on a bad note to Priya. She woke up pretty late. Vivaan needed lot of cajoling for getting ready to school. Finally when she packed him off in school bus her car wasn't budging from it's place.

When Jai's car passed along Priya's villa she was standing outside ,frantically trying to book a cab.

' Priya, Why haven't you started to office yet?' he asked her authoritatively.

'Battery problem in car, unable to start it. I'm trying to book a cab.' she told.

When Jai offered her a ride in his Audi, she couldn't say no. Jai started reading his usual Economic Times when his phone rang.

'What? She is asking that again.No way” Jai shouted angrily in phone.

Priya felt embarrassed being present at car in that moment and looked outside the window. Jai kept on saying 'No way. I don’t want to.' He disconnected the call saying,’ I'll call you later’. Jai was in agitated mood. He took a big gulp of water and accidentally dropped his phone. Before he bent down to retrieve it, Priya reached it and handed over the phone.

'I'm sorry for this drama' Jai started.

'Actually I’m sorry for...'

‘I loved Aarthi at the very first minute I saw her…..’ Jai started abruptly.

All the media training Jai had didn’t help him maintain his composure. Somehow he felt an urge to tell Priya everything. He couldn't stop himself once he started.

It was an arranged match for Jai and he fell for her in the first meeting. He spoke to her alone in traditional bride seeing ceremony and told about his career, aspirations, family, financial status and everything else. He had joined Evolution a software company straight from a B- school and his career then had endless days, weekend slogging and travel on a frequent basis. She nodded her head and asked for details. Jai asked her whether she liked him and she responded ask my dad.

Her dad responded positively and arranged the wedding within the month. Jai never knew she was forced into the marriage. She always dreamt of escaping her middle class life by marrying a millionaire. Jai who was still in his early career didn’t even own a house. Aarthi protested to her father, but he said Jai will be a billionaire one day. I know he will go places he told her.

Soon after the marriage Jai was posted in Singapore. Aarthi was overjoyed with foreign life initially but the interest weaned off. Jai managed to find her a job but she told him her interest doesn’t lies in working. Aarthi detested doing any household chores too. She made new friends in the neighborhood and started adapting an extravagant lifestyle which Jai couldn’t really afford. He desperately tried to win her love but he couldn’t match the lifestyle she wanted. Jai put a significant amount to savings towrads house and had a simple life style which didn’t go well with Aarthi.

When Jai learnt that Aarthi was pregnant he was over the moon. Aarthi went back to India for delivery. Jai who was travelling a lot visited her often in India. Aarthi came back only after delivering the second kid. Life was tough for her with two kids close in age and a husband who was rarely home. She called her parents to Singapore for help and they readily came.

His little boy’s arrival made a world of difference to Jai. He rearranged his work schedules and spent more time with them. He rejoiced their milestones, their tantrums and everything in their little world. But whatever he did he failed in Aarthi’s eyes.

Jai was a success everywhere else. His career was going fabulous, kids adored him and he was a dutiful son-in-law to Aarthi’s parents. But his married life was a failure. Aarthi didn’t even like her kids. ‘They resemble him and growing up like him’, she thought.

Her father once asked’ Aarthi, I forced you into the marriage as Jai was an excellent man. He never failed short of our expectations. Why do you hate him so much?’.

She did not reply. He killed her dreams. She had to compromise on her lifestyle just because she was married to him.

‘You should leave her. You deserve to be loved back..’ his close friend and colleague Mithun remarked.

‘She’ll realize my love some day…..the very fact that she didn’t leave me itself says I have a chance” Jai told him. Though his mind told she’ll never love you, his heart always pleaded try once again?

“Jai you are just blinded…” Mithun remarked.

Very soon Jai proved Mithun wrong. Jai didn’t know what changed maybe her parents departure to India or is it because his earning capacity has increased or whether his boys have grown up a bit might be all or might be none.. But Aarthi was a changed person.

“I felt complete when she started loving me back. Everything was going well….” Jai took a deep breath and looked at Priya

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

BB, Story is going very interestingly. But, :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead: I am definetely not like this Aarthi Dear .
    Chumma Kidding.... Pls post next episodes soon....

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks Aarthi....
    Sorry that character in your name is not shown in good light!

8. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Eager to read the next part of changed Arthi

9. DhanalakshmiTG

10. blackbeauty84

Thanks sindmani. will post soon

sindmani likes this.