1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mil Is Upset Coz Me And Dh Had A Good Time.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rupz, Aug 21, 2016.

1. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your time and reply.

Yup my dear H knows it and he days I deserve it.
    Any ways I m learning to ignore her demands. But now it is given rise to newer problems.

QUOTE="guesshoo, post: 3873516, member: 100925"]@rupz huge hugs to you.

Your mil is being vile - from your other posts I gather that she uses you as a punching bag just because she can. Does your husband know this bullying is going on on a regular basis? I wish you'd both be able to move out and live your lives without being under such scrutiny.

Darling, being a theist or an atheist has nothing to do with conception. There are prolific atheists and there are theists who faithfully pray for years for a child.

It is your stress levels in this environment which would be detrimental yo your cause. Is it really impossible to move out?

As for your mil, just roll your eyes and move from the place the second she starts her abuses regardless of what you were doing. Even if it means leaving a taka mid way or letting milk boil over or walking away with your plate of food. Hold your head high. Don't listen to her crap. I sincerely hope and pray you have a lovely child soon and are able to severely restrict you mil's access to yout angel. She doesn't deserve a minute with you future child.[/QUOTE]

2. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi

its great your husband is supportive to you. Also there is no need to give priority to MIL who is jealous of their DIL. I was also in the same situation when I was newly married and I ignored her, who cares! By the way, when you guys are having good time, its the habit of the MIL to get jealous when they see their sons more happier with their wives then with them. I understand that at this old age, mom's become a bit insecure and dependent on their kids, but here the kids have never abandoned their moms. Also, the sons once they are married are not small babies to tell each and every thing to their moms. They are an independent man , working and responsible to take care of their families. What happens to MIL s here , why cant they show maturity to share their son's love with DIL? I am always in this question and have never got an answer for that. Also, whatever you are doing is right and go forward ignoring her. If you give her priority or a chance to stoop before her then she will not leave any stone unturned to torture you or poison your husband's ears.

3. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Since you have mentioned you have PCOS, its because of the stressful environment you are living in which is triggering the ailment and causing you difficulty in conceiving. Whether having kids or no is totally in your hands as you will be the mother responsible to take care of them. Hence I feel, Its solely the mother's decision to have kids or no and nobody can force you against your will

rupz likes this.
  4. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Thanks for all your replies.

Guess majority of MILs are like that only.
    Insecure.
    Why then marry their sons off ??

5. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Does anyone watch " kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi" on Colors channel. They potrayed it very well.. the insecurities of mil, sandwiched son aka husband and the new DIL.

rupz likes this.