1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Course For My 9years Son To Develop His Personality

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by ManjuMa, Sep 26, 2016.

1. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Hi all,
    My son is 9years old, he is little shy i want to develop his english standard for pesentation. My husband is working in qatar we will go to qatar in april may month to spend sons summer vacation , while that time i want him to join some kids activities or spoken english courses in qatar for two months.

If any one is having any idea about certain courses please guide me, I dont want to spoil his vacation. If we were in india there are lots of option.

Please help me...
    Eagerly waiting for a positive reply....:cheer::cheer::clap2::clap2::banana:

2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

I personally feel you should let him enjoy his vacation with his dad. You can join him in courses when you come back to India. After school classes or weekend classes.

Reason: Such courses work well if there is a follow up homework. Am sure you would not want him to do his home work and attend classes while he is eagerly waiting to spend time with his dad.
    In the mean time, you can buy him some interesting books for his age and a dictionary so that he can develop his vocabulary.

shyamala1234 likes this.
  3. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

Then ask HIM what HE wants to do. What if he thinks these courses in Qatar take away the fun out of his vacation with his dad?

4. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Hello Manju,

I think you will get more ideas about courses in Qatar if you move your thread to "Indians in Qatar" forum.

You can look for courses that do not occupy the entire day. Some courses are offered everyday for 45mins to 1 hour. Rest of the time you can still have fun as a family.

Good luck to you!

5. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Hi Sparkle

Thanks for your reply , I dont want him to spoil his vacation and enjoyment with his dad . I want him to spend only 2 hour daily for education when my hubby is at work.

can I get some contact details ...:beer-toast1:

6. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Have you checked Indians in Qatar forum? I have no idea about Qatar, ILites in Qatar should be able to guide you in this area.

Another option is, if you know were you guys are going to stay at Qatar, search for that place in Google maps. And use nearby option to see if kids courses are available.

Hope it helps!!

@ramyaramani ,
    Please move this thread to the Qatar forum, if you find it appropriate. @ManjuMa is looking for some information regarding courses.

Regards,
    - S