1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Twisted Love Story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by PoojaShah, Oct 26, 2016.

1. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Part 7

Natasha's parents were speechless with shock at first. Her dad was too moved to speak. Her mom was sobbing. ' Don't worry... I am blissfully happy... Rehaan loves me so much and I love him dearly too. ',said Natasha breaking the silence.
    Natasha's parents couldn't believe what she had said. 'How could she love someone who had kidnapped her?',thought they. 'Something must be amiss. ' They asked Natasha to unpack and rest. Natasha hugged them and went to her room.

' I think we must consult a good psychiatrist... She seems to be suffering from 'Stockholm syndrome.',said Mr. Kapoor. 'I will talk to her first.',said Mrs. Kapoor.

'Natasha, we need to talk.',said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Sure mom... We need to catch up on so many things. ',said Natasha.
    'What has happened has happened... But you are in England now... You don't need to be afraid of Rehaan anymore... We are with you now.' ,said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Mom, I am not afraid of Rehaan... I love him. ',said Natasha.
    ' It's not love but you are suffering from a 'Stockholm syndrome'....All you need is a good psychiatrist.', said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Mom, I am perfectly OK.. I am not suffering from any syndrome... I really love Rehaan and can't live without him.',said Natasha.

Natasha and her mom had a prolonged argument... Natasha's dad joined in... But couldn't sway Natasha...He told her that she was not supposed to see Rehaan anymore. She must forget about him.

At night, Natasha called Rehaan and told him everything. 'Well, I had expected such a reaction from them.',said Rehaan. 'What do we do now?... They are not ready to listen to me... They don't understand our love. ',said Natasha. 'I don't blame them.. Any parents would have reacted the same way... But you don't worry... I'm coming there tomorrow and we'll talk to them.',said Rehaan.

The Next Morning...

'I am sorry for what I have done..
    But I really love Natasha and will always keep her happy. ',said Rehaan to Natasha's parents. They ignored him and Mr. Kapoor said to Natasha, ' You have to choose between Rehaan and us!

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow... Good twists Pooja. I never expected this from Rehaan...
    Please post the rest of the episodes soon....

PoojaShah likes this.
  3. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Part 8(Last one)

'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha.
    Natasha's parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'This is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan.

Back in Lahore...

One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls... And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper. The front page screamed, 'THE POPSTAR'S KIDNAPPED BRIDE. '

Apparently Natasha's father had roused the media telling them about Natasha's abduction. And he had succeeded in giving it a religious semblance. In his interview with the newspapers he had appealed for help saying that his Hindu daughter was kidnapped by a Muslim guy... And he wanted his daughter back.

In no time, the story was all over social media... Everyone was talking about the one thing only... The Hindu faction was up in arms against Rehaan. They held a protest march and demanded justice for Natasha. The reporters mobbed Rehaan and Natasha's house. The calls were coming day and night asking to talk to Natasha... Things were getting worse day by day as the public prosecutor filed a lawsuit against Rehaan.

Natasha was distressed. 'What if they break us apart? ',said Natasha to Rehaan. 'I am so scared... I love you so much and I can't live without you. ' ' Neither can I... I love you so much.',said Rehaan. 'But don't worry, no one can break us apart... No one can take you away from me... We belong together and we will fight the world together.'

In court...

The public prosecutor called Natasha in a witness stand and asked, 'Were you forced to marry Rehaan Khan?'

Natasha was in dilemma... Should she commit perjury?...As it was true that Rehaan had forced her to marry him but it was equally true that they loved each other. At one side was her father and the other side was her Rehaan.
    'Ms.Natasha...please answer.',said the public prosecutor. Natasha was speechless. She looked at Rehaan and found him looking at her with all the love in the world. And she realized what she needed to say.
    'Ms. Natasha... Please don't be afraid.. You are not alone... We are with you... You don't need to be scared of Rehaan Khan anymore...Just say yes and he will be behind the bars.',said the public prosecutor again.

Natasha found her voice and answered, 'No... I married Rehaan on my own accord as we love each other.'
    'The case is dismissed.', said the judge.
    Natasha ran to Rehaan and he scooped her in his arms. They left the court hand in hand smiling.

Ashnita and Deepu04 like this.
  4. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

I posted all the parts.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Too Good.... After a long time, got a story in a day and completed tooo.
    Good work and you are so romantic dear...

PoojaShah likes this.
  6. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Glad you liked it.. Thank you for reading.. I never knew I was romantic!!