1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kanmani novel

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Sranothi, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Sranothi

Sranothi New IL'ite

Hi, I had read one novel written in kanmani. I think i had read that some 11 years ago. I dont know the name of author or book name. But i know the name of hero and heroine. Hero's name is kishore, and heroine name is Swetha. Kishore fallen in love with Swetha on first sight on a marrige. At that time, she was 18 only. Also, Kishore got to go to US for studies, so he wasnt able to interact with her, but he told about her and showed her to his dad and went to US. His dad and Swetha's father were friends, but had not for years. Again, he had interaction with his friend. Swetha completed her degree and joined in Kishore's dad office as secretary. Kishore came after five years and met her, but he acted like not knowing her and teased her lot. Kishore got a desire that he want to settle in US and want citizenship. For that he tried to marry an american and then want to divorce and marry swetha. But she didnt like this decision. She hated kishore because of this idea. She quitted his love and stayed in India. But kishore quitted US for his love. They both will get married at end... Like this the story goes, please tell me the name of this book and author.. may be it published between 1997-2000.. I lost this book. i was searching for long time... thank u

2. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

Hi Friend
    the novel name is Nee en devathai..author-chitrabala

3. Sranothi

Sranothi New IL'ite

Thank you so much friend..

4. DeepikaGanesan

DeepikaGanesan New IL'ite

HI Devi,

shall i get the link to read this novel....

5. Sarora

Sarora New IL'ite

Hey friends... I'm searching for a novel.. I didn't remember hero name.. Heroine name is Nithila I think.. Hero is second wife to hero due to her poverty.. She loves hero but he always have mind at his first wife.. Later he fall in love but can't express to her.. At last, he undergo some minor surgery and then she found his love and they united.. Anyone read this????

6. vignesh1993

vignesh1993 New IL'ite

Hi, I had read one novel written in kanmani. I think i had read that some 4 to 6 years ago. I dont know the name of author. But i know the book name is unnil vizhunthen Hero's name is ashok, and heroine name is Vennila. please tell me book where i purchase Or download . may be it published between 2009-2011.. I lost this book. i was searching for long time... thank u

7. meera310

meera310 New IL'ite

Hi, I had read a novel in kanmani around 2004. I dont remember the title of that novel. Hero name is Prem and heroine Sanjana. Sanju met Prem in her interview, he was the GM of that company. She came back home and was crying of old memories with prem. When she was in her school days, she went to her grandmother's home. The neighbour house is prem's family friend's. Sanju fell in love with him at the first sight of him. While returning from a party sanju kissed him and ran into her house. Prem shouted like, will you marry me sanju, but she didn't hear that. But her grandmother overheard this and told prem, she's just a child and it might be an infactuation. So prem was avoiding her and scolded her another day. So Sanju was like going to refuse the job offer. But Prem somehow managed to make her work in his company. He was teasing her everything she did. She was thinking he not at all loved her. But forcibly Prem made her family convinced for their marriage which she didn't like. While giving the invitation to her grandmother, she said Prem asked her to marry him a long back, but now only the time came. Sanju was extremely excited to hear this, as he was loving her all the time. They got married and lived happily.
    I dont remember the author name or the story name. Somebody please tell me where can I find or download the novel. I am waiting for that novel for 10 years. It was my favourite, and I lost the book. ;(

8. Tkamalapriya

Tkamalapriya New IL'ite

Does you have the pdf file of kanmani book?
    Is it aywhere relavance to maniratnam kadhal kanmani ? :just guessing !!!!

9. yazhisai

yazhisai New IL'ite

Hi, friends i had read a book once. hero name adhithyan a director. a girl loved him when he was in her village. she migrated to chennai to see him. both of them loved and he was keen in his direction . Atlast the heros relatives tested her love because hero have more money. Then the hero atlast explained that his family accepted her. i dont know the story name. kindly help me.

10. Archana22

Archana22 New IL'ite

Hi I would like to find the name n author of a novel which i read yrs ago.Heroine's name z kanchanamala n hero's name z Mugilan.dey both wil b married but bcoz of the heroine's past the hero will think her character z bad n hate her n avoid her.. the heroine will be pregnant n no one will take care of her.. at last hero's cousin n heroine's friend sudha who knws the whole truth will come n clear all the probs n dey will live happily.. I m searhing 4 diz book for yrs..plz help ..thanks in advance

Caide likes this.