January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    How are you all doing? I am into 26 weeks now. I have a peculiar issue. Once I pass urine and come back I feel like dripping some drops and when i check my panties it's like a white milky discharge. I am very sure it's coming from urethra and not from vagina. Has anyone come across this? It's odourless and first I thought it's urine but was in white in color. This doesn't happens frequently but only rarely. Is it any infection but I don't have any itching or burning sensation.. I have my Doctor appointment only a week later. Do I need to go to my Doctor immediately?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Are you sure its not white discharge from vagina? If its vaginal discharge, its quiet common with pregnancy. Otherwise you should report to your doc to rule out infection. You can call and check them as a first step.
    Take care.

3. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

HI All,
    How are you doing ? Wish you all Happy Diwali !!!!
    I had my doctor's visit today, passed the glucose test, no concerns on that part.
    Till now I had monthly visits, from now onwards it would be biweekly visits for next 4-5 weeks.
    Got a flu shot today as advised by doctors to all pregnant ladies. So far going good :)

4. Vasumathy

Avanti,
    Good that you have cleared gtt. You can relax now.
    After my 28w scans I too might be on biweekly visits. Have close to 10 days for it. I need to do sugar test before doc visit as fasting levels where slightly elevated. Let's see how things goes.
    How is baby kicks now? Heavy?

Happy Diwali to all. :)

5. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

HI Vasumathy,
    Happy Diwali to you too
    I am sure all go well with you
    Baby kicks are new normal now, baby responds too sometimes :)

How about lower back pain ? Does it come out when you stand for a long time ?
    I have lower back pain when I sit down after standing or a while

6. Vasumathy

My baby responds to my eating. Then when I sing rhymes for my girl or when strong music is coming from TV. Mostly I feel strong movements around night time. Only then I'm fully free.
    Lower back pain.. Always comes at evening to night time. If I have more work in a day, pain will hit me early. After 10-15 mins in bed during night, I can feel little better. Till that I have to bear. I think its parcel of second and 3rd trimester.

Rest whenever you could. Even 5-10 min rest to your back might save lot of pain.
    Take care.

Avanti30 likes this.
  7. Vasumathy

Hi all,
    I'm done with scan and doc appointment. Baby is coping up better with gestation. I gained 500g in 3 weeks. Doc didn't bother about my slow gain. Sugar levels are normal.
    Next doc appointment is 2 weeks away.
    I'm getting heartburn on and off. Getting left shoulder pain. Anyone has this?
    Back and hip hurts end of each day.
    Other than these I'm OK.. How's everyone else.. All ppl seems to be very busy...
    Take care ladies..

8. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Happy to know your drs appt went well. With a 2 yr old back pain is bound to happen. As you mentioned earlier, few minutes of rest should help.

I am not sure but the left side pain, could be because of lying down more on that side. I think I had it,not very sure though. I was lying on my left side more so the pain. I have heard from my friends that the Lo rssponds to siblings voices. No experience there. Just hearsay. Do try that. Few more weeks to go. Very soon Lo will be here. Stay healthy. Take care.

9. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

buttermilk might give relief for heartburn

10. Sadana89

Sadana89 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Congrats on the healthy progress all of us are making. Had My GCT test yesterday. Results are good. Heartburn is the main concern of late. Doctor has advised to take gellusil. Does anyone else been advised for the same? In my 31st week now. From now on doctor's visit will be biweekly:):)