Pensée: E & G Chatter

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Oriana, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Don't know who this is ... I'll check it out!
    Oh, that one .... !:redface:

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Ahem. Sorry to interrupt! :relaxed: Pensee is still a chat thread right? :yum: Still the place for being random? :tonguewink: So going public with my private 'wonderings'! I want an image makeover for myself, for K. I don't want to be the silly funny bunny anymore, so any suggestions? :laughing::blush: (and still be the sweetheart of IL always):grin:

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Aah.. image makeover that doesn't need a visit to beauty store.. I can help. :blush:

I am taking the public wondering and inviting of suggestions literally... so...

Increase the frequency of posts that have us going "Good Lord, kaniths typed this long'ish post filled with deep reflection? Is everything alright. < yes she is also posting in chatter, so must be alright > hmm.. such posts are a treasure to behold... what makes people who are capable of such thought indulge in bubbly chatter more than such deep thought. is life easier when we eschew deep thought.. "

So, there is step 1: increase frequency of deeper reflection missives. Like drawing a bigger line next to an existing line, makes the existing one shorter...

kaniths, am just typing what comes to mind. And bravely clicking 'Post Reply' without having my lawyer on call. : )

And, maybe a less generous use of emoticons.....

Though, I personally prefer the energizer bunny version.

And maybe ask admin if they will make the member name Kaniths.

kaniths likes this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

How do you all think alike? *squint eyes* : )

I have an alter id here, which I revealed to modji and she is surprised how I could write really long texts and something thoughtful too, yet wouldn't as K though. (No facepalms and abuse of smilies as her, its why @Ashima, you couldn't find her still! :yum:) I'm not sure if I should be that person as K, sometimes I feel I have managed to create a face for K here, that people may judge my posts, also a reason why I stick to being this bunny? Chicken! :laughing: Yeahhh I get it. I ll try. :blush::blush:

You mean kaniths, with capital K? Its me being humble you see!! :relaxed::relaxed:

Thank you, appreciate your 'literal suggestions'. :grin:

jskls and Rihana like this.
  5. Rihana

LOL... they don't have to do anything more. The damage is done. Will take us years to recover from it, won't happen overnight after Nov 8 or 28. Kellyanne, to her credit, did concede they are trailing.

I had mixed feelings after signing the ballot. Was out in the neighborhood talking with little kids 7-9 years old. They had the most horrible terms for both Trump and Clinton -- I was taken aback. Contrast that to the election 8 years ago. Kids who were 7 or 8 then - teachers paused classroom proceedings to join in the historic moment of a black president. That solemnity won't be there. The election to elect the first woman POTUS is tainted.

vaidehi71 likes this.
  6. Rihana

Anyone else seeing bold font everywhere?

vaidehi71 and Sparkle like this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Rih ji you aren't moving the posts? Isn't rules same for all? :yum:

8. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I am. And it's very annoying. :angry:

vaidehi71 and Rihana like this.
  9. Rihana

kaniths, I presume you are talking about the Positivity thread. I went and looked at the past 7 pages or so. Some posts seem to qualify for moving. Will look at them more closely as soon as time permits.

On a general note, if anyone has any questions etc about (un)moved or (un)edited posts, please use PM. You see, actually, I am shy. Oh my, so shy. :blush:

kaniths and vaidehi71 like this.
  10. Rihana

The family wouldn't get me a NOW clock even for my birthday : ) "$50 for a clock with no hands!!! they cried out. I put it in my avatar!

Inspiration courtesy jskls' status.

Amica, jskls and kaniths like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.