1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Tx Rith dear for your lovely feedback.

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi dear very touching episode !!!:grinning:

Father - daughter bond together now waiting to know how our R couple will confess their love. Please post soon.:grinning:

3. rajatsingh

rajatsingh Silver IL'ite

4. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

emotional, touching episode.... happy days are blooming, hope there is no twist in the happy days. waiting waiting

5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

I think her father is more happy than Raith as he was waiting for this day from long time..heart touching episode..

i want to see Raith mom reaction when she come back to home ...:)

tumne toh ruhlahi diya Aarthi...

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 48:

Abhi continued, “Even me too and Anu will love to be like this. I am happy.... more happy than before”

They sat on the bed and spoke a lot & lot and shared lots & lots. Rathi went to a totally different world and enjoyed each and every bit of her association with her lovable father. Abhi was in peak of happiness as if he got a treasure he was searching for a long time.

She felt a bit of language barrier, so she used a mix of Tamil, Hindi & English. But Abhi was able to understand everything, but his response was mostly in English & Hindi. But the communication was so comfortable and it so happened in a jovial way and each loved one other’s company.

Rathi: “Dad, what are all these bags. Too much of luggage’s were arrived this time. What happened to your father?”

Abhi: “He is still there in our house. He is not interested in coming outside the village. He is repenting for his actions now and feeling very much. After my MOM’s death, he is realizing more now. I don’t have that much love towards him, but courteousness for the way I have brought. But, My MOM had a request to me during her last moment.”

Rathi was listening attentively to his words and felt really sorry for whatever he shared about her grand parents. She continued to hear from Abhi,

Abhi: “ Yes, he was strict and oriented towards their culture which were rubbish to follow. He was relying on the false image of high society which they themselves claimed for in their village. I was never interested and was totally in to studies which I fought and got with the help of my MOM. If at all I have not came to south India for job & have not met Anu, My life would not have been happy at all. I have actually hurted your mother a lot due to my helplessness. We have lots of fights and now we are very happy. Certain things happened for which we can’t do anything and wished time would change them and I believe it did so.”

Rathi understood the path that they underwent and how she understood them in a wrong way.

Rathi:’ Dad, again I am sorry. Hopefully, there will not be any issue because of granpa again”

Abhi:”It’s OK dear. It’s ought to happen and it happened. For all the patience and the sufferings we faced, now I am the happiest person in the world. He is more like a dead snake now. Let me see how life goes.”

Abhi stood up and unwrapped the luggage. There were beautiful paintings, some carved wooden work hangings and few more items like Wooden Jewel box carved beautifully.”

Rathi eyes opened as she is a person who like antique Items and she use to collect them. They were perfect for her collection and started to investigate the works in the Items shared by Abhi.

Abhi:”Dear, these are your Grandma’s properties and were used at our house in our village. I got all these in memory of my mother.”

Rathi:”Dad, Can I have them if you don’t mind.”

Abhi:”Of course dear, you can have them and you have all your rights.”

Rathi: “ Dad, I like all these and use to collect such artistic things. These would be great collections for me.”

Abhi: “Actually, your grandma gave all these for you long back and wanted to give to you . Now only I really got time to bring all these over here.”

Abhi then opened few more bags which had some books on Craft works, mehendi designs, and a bag full of dresses with beautiful works on them. They were typical traditional sarees and churidhar materials for Rathi which were collections provided for her granddaughter.”

Rathi’s eyes opened still l more wide on seeing her gifts from her late Grandmother. They were really choosy and unique by all means. Tears moisten her eyes in seeing them and for her unconditional love for her granddaughter whom she has met only once in her life time.

He also handed over a wooden jewellery box which she was surprised to have different anitique jewels in them. Rathi’s eyes widened and looked at them surprising as they were too good for the artistic way they were prepared. Ofcourse, they were gold ornaments of her Grandma provided for her DIL and Grand daughter. She gavethe Jewellery box back to him and said, “these are Mom’s Items. I am not neither Mom were interested in jewellery, gold and all. We believed in relationship and you please give this to amma and let her decide”

She made herself clear in her mind and refreshed. She picked almost everything her dad got for her from her grandma and arranged it in her room. Soon, her room was filled with many Antique collections and she arranged them even in an artistic way. She took bath and returned while Abhi completed the lunch preparation and everything were ready in table. They continued chatting and had their lunch together.

It was really a beautiful day which Rathi has never dreamt so far in her life and do so for Abhi on his union with his daughter which he also never dreamt will happen in his life time.

Sush came with Shyam in the evening and they both enjoyed their company. She spent some time with Sush for her home works which Anu has requested to take care only for Sush. Shyam could sense the difference in Rathi’s behaviour and her happiness glowing in her face. Abhi was inside the room watching some TV News.

Shyam:”Hey Akka, you look so bright after long time. I can sense it much well. What’s matter “

Rathi:’ Hey, nothing da. I united with my Father after a long time?”

Shyam: “What? Your father?”, he gaped at her.

Rathi explained him the gap he had all these days and he felt happy for her.

Shyam:”Am happy on seeing you happy Akka. But I thought, whether you accepted someone’s proposal and your face is glowing so much.”

Rathi pinched his ears, “Idiot, all time, you have naughty thoughts. Nothing as such and you know that well”

Shyam: “hello madam, I know you well and one day or the other, you are going to tell me and the cat is going is come out!”

Rathi hit him and said, “Che. Poda. Lets see”

Shyam:”So something is there and you are hiding from me’

Rathi eyes widened, “Please don’t pull words from my mouth”

Shyam:”So, you accept and you are in love”

Rathi:”Uff.. This guy is not going to leave me... Nothing as such da”, she tried to convince and hide from him for her thoughts about Rahul. Though she felt close with Shyam after Mithu, she felt embarrassed to share with him for her thoughts for Rahul who is his own brother.

For all the happiest moods she was in for the whole day, Rahul also disturbed her thoughts and made her day dream about him a lot. She was so clear that she should not go beyond her limits and intrude as she was very sure that he is having a Girl friend. Poor girl was in her own world and she never knew that she is even going to get him back for her so soon. At the same time, she enjoyed his company and don’t want to miss his company. She longed for the celebration for Mithu & Madhan as she knew very well that Rahul will also be part of this party they planned for.

Shyam Interrupted and poked her state of thoughts.

Shyam: “Akka...., “ He said in a stressed voice.

Rathi: “Uff. What da?”

Shyam :”Tell me who is that?”

Rathi :”Whom are you asking about?” , She wanted to avoid this with Shyam which he did not want to leave it.

Shyam:” Akka, when I share with you everything, won’t you share with me. I feel so bad that you don’t have such thoughts with me. So , I think, I am only taking over advantage and behaving with you like this.” Shyam’s face changed showing his disappointment for his affection towards her.

Rathi:” Hey, Shyam, why are you taking things to your heart? You are always my brother.”

Shyam’s face again changed and started in a naughty way, hey, Akka, please tell me who is that?”

Rathi:”Aiyoo... ok ok... I will share it with you when Time permits. Ok”

Shyam:” So you agree, you are in love.... Hey... hey...”, He yelled at a high tone.

Abhi just came out of the room and saw them and Shyam realised that he over reacted which made him to come out of the room.

Shyam: “ Sorry uncle, I was excited by seeing a What’s app message”

Abhi nodded with a smile and went inside.

Shyam: “Akka, Please...Please”

Rathi:”Hey. Sorry da. I don’t have any good news... to share. It’s my liking and he is having someone else in his mind.’ She said in a very sad tone and continued, “It’s not new to me and made my mind.”

Shyam became upset for his loving sister and to hear from her.

Shyam:” Akka, Please share with me. Let me try to find out.”

Rathi:”hey crank. You bugged me and hence I shared with you. Please don’t talk about this topic again”

Shyam felt bad for her and nodded ok. It was time and they had to leave. Sush hugged Rathi with a kiss on her cheeks and they left for the day.

Abhi wanted to go to the nearby Shridi Sai temple which he normally visits every time frequently during his visit. He requested and Rathi accepted and they both went together. The Pujari was known to Abhi and his face did showed happiness on seeing Abhi with Rathi. The Pujari held his fists and expressed his happiness for his union with his daughter.

Pujari blessed Rathi and told Abhi:”Abhi bhai, am so happy and my words became true right. Baba has listened to your words and answered your prayers”

Abhi: “Thanks ji. Am glad and you were always consoling me when I was in distraught for my feelings”

Pujari :”No baba. It’s all his grace and Time is the best healer”

Rathi could understand what they are talking between each other and she felt the prayers Abhi had for regaining her daughter back.

Pujari: “Beti, Pray well to Baba and he will bless you with all your wishes.” and held his hand on her head.

Rathi closed her eyes and immediately nor unknowingly Rahul’s face flashed in front of her mind. She immediately opened her eyes in a slight shock and Pujari did Arathi to Baba which Abhi & Rathi thoroughly enjoyed with a contented mind.

“Rathi: babaji, I have been so mean to my parents and you cleared my cloudy path. I realised my father’s love. Though I missed many things in life, I don’t want to miss out any further happiness. Like so, Please make my love for Rahul also to become real if he is really made for me by you. Else, make me to come out of this distress so that I enjoy my reunion with my family alone. “

She implored in her prayers and reminded her prayers to unite herself with Rahul in front of Baba.

She did met Rahul when she came out of the Temple with her father. She was surprised to see Rahul in the Temple and was surprised about the coinciding incidents happening for her.

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends
    Posted next episode. Please share your comments. Hope am not boring with long episodes... and hope am not dragging as I am writing my thoughts about the story I have in my mind.
    Request you all to share your valuable feedback.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  8. priyaaanand

priyaaanand New IL'ite

Hi aarthi,

I have been reading your story long time. This is the first time i am replying back.

Please please post long episodes. Its definitely not boring and we are thoroughly enjoying it. I am travelling with Rathi right from the starting and could really feel for her.

Please post next episodes as soon as possible

aarthi28 likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Priya
    Thank you so much for your comments. You lit my spirits by your words and am extremely happy by your feedback. Though I like to keep it simple, my hands type a lot & lot & lot and ending up with long episodes. Thanks again dear. Am jumping in joy:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

10. Ashnita

Ashnita New IL'ite

It's awesome aarthi.. not long episodes but long waiting is boring.. if possible try to post frequently so that we don't miss the track...Ur episodes r really heart touching .. waiting for Ur next episode