IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Periods might get delayed with progesterone tablets.. Hold on until you finish with 2ww then check for pregnancy. Try to keep the stress away. Be positive.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

2. laks82

laks82 Junior IL'ite

today is 10piui checked hcg by first response9its says detects bhcg 6 days earlier)
    got negative :(
    fingers crossed

3. Vasumathy

You should wait for 12 days at least. Hold on until you end 2ww wait. Don't rush up to test an bring more stress to you. Take care.

4. laks82

laks82 Junior IL'ite

thanq vasumathy got it
    negative result ruined my day
    now waiting for 14 piui blood test
    but i have 1 doubt first week after iui i have slight cramps ,tiredness, and increased appetite
    but since 2 days everything is normal so worried abt it

5. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Chocolate cyst will be septated in most cases...i had undergone the same pain with difficulty in diagnosing when i were just 23yrs old...it was totally an accident i had to fly abroad and in the fitness test it was revealed and the gyn at apollo hospital lab told me it looks like a blood filled cyst and gave pathology as complex ovarian cyst in my left ovary, few more doctors i consulted three said it is chocolate cyst and three said just functional cysts, it happened to be a chocolate cyst which gave me long periods and with transvaginal ultrasound one can easily diagnose chocolate cyst and pelvic adhesions due to endo..pls ladies if you are going for a diagnostic scan pl ask for transvaginal or go to a place where transvaginal scan is done..very rare places in chennai does transvaginal scan and its really worth the money.

6. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Always do a transvaginal scan if you are in chennai they do it in scan india in venkatanarayana road, t nagar, it is near that ttd temple and natesan park, there even if you say abdominal scan they do abdominal and transvaginal both, which according to me is totally worth, endo adhesions and chocolate cyst will be clearly visible in transvaginal scan, also pcod, i m a case of endo who goes there for regular diagnosis

7. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies

Question 1: every time I do iui or taking clomid kind of tablets to get follicles developed... The next month is blocked due to cyst... Mostly it goes of only if I use bcp.. Else cyst is der to the next month also for 70%... Rarely it goes automatically without bcp in next cycle..

Is this something all ttc ladies facing or only me... Because I get stuck every next month when I do iui or follicular study...

Question 2: I am done with 3iui n many follicular study cycle... No luck... All blood report r normal for both.. Expect my amh is 0.50 which is at lower side... Hubby semen analysis is in border line..... But I responded well for eggs formation n ovulated also...

One thing was me n my hubby are coming in brother relationship if we see multiple loops of links within our long relationship... I'll that be a problem o? Do we have any test to check our eggs n seman don't interact due to this relationship???

8. Vasumathy

Its OK to feel different symptoms and loose those on the way of 2ww. Its quite normal. In 2ww its not wise to track any symptoms. Hold on till the blood test time. All will go well.

9. laks82

laks82 Junior IL'ite

Update
    Got positive hcg of 15.2 on 15dpiui
    But dropped to 9 after 2 days
    Till now I used to have regular 28 day cycle
    Now that after my low hcg of 15 dr kept me on oral and vaginal progesterone, estrogen I think my periods get messed up
    Feeling very very down
    We haven't shared abt this IUI even with parents so feeling so lost....,
    I wouldn't have got positive if that's going to be downfall side but this is torture.why god is so cruel on me

10. Vasumathy

Laks82,
    It takes little time to give positive results end of each TTC cycle attempt. Stay strong and positive. When the time comes, you will hold your lo. Eat good and stay healthy.