1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Arrange Marriage 1st Meeting Of Groom

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DhanalakshmiTG, Oct 22, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

OP,
    Wishing you luck and wish that this groom works out for you.
    On the other hand can you convince your parents to move ahead without horoscope match? My parents spent some 2 years in matching horoscopes. But as you said no two astrologers agree on same thing in horoscope match. Horoscope match is not a guarantee for happy married life and I'm worried that you will be missing many good prospects if your parents insist on this horoscope match.

minn1, anika987 and DhanalakshmiTG like this.
  2. DhanalakshmiTG

DhanalakshmiTG Bronze IL'ite

@blackbeauty84 Thank u..
    Sure i will try to convenience my parents also and explain everything. Every astrologers told like, within a 6 mnth surely she will get marry.. But till now, no one of their words came true..

For 1st time only it happens in my life (Ponnu Parukum section). As i told so many grooms horoscope matched, they will ask everything and they will ask us to check horoscope matching.. If we told that horoscope is matched well.. Can v proceed further process.. They will convey as like will call u with a couple of days. even after 4 days also from their side we wnt get any reply from der, Like this happens so many times..

Feels sad.. while parents worrying abt my marriage get delay.. Relatives also started asking, till now not planning for ur girl marriage ah?..So many questions....So many things, started creating negative thought in me..

Lets see.. If they wnt give positive result.. Need to move on..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

It was sweet to read your description of their visit. Wish you all the very best.

If he comes back with a positive response, well and good, otherwise I am sure there is another nice guy out there waiting for you! :)

DhanalakshmiTG likes this.
  4. DhanalakshmiTG

@dimhere Thank u..

Mom and dad expecting positive result.. Our whole family likes that guy.. If dnt get +ve result.. Then move on to another as u told.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

If you look deeply into horoscope, then such minor details will seem to have serious effects.
    One of my best friends' elder sister had a horoscope problem. Similar to yours, but I don't remember what exactly her problem was.
    None of the alliances agreed for marriage, even after bride seeing function. They really liked her, as she was cute, highly educated, working but very humble girl with attractive dowry/wealth from parents. Who will dislike her? But those genuine grooms and the families worried about this problem, so avoided.
    Some came forward and pretended as if they cared a damn about this matter, but when they deeply checked their profile, it was revealed that these people are not genuine, but just after the money.
    My friend's parents were desperate to marry off their older girl, as their other girls were already waiting and crossing the marriageable age. No need to tell you about the social stigma, and questions.
    So, they were kind of overlooking such red flags in their fast track selection of groom.

That's where my friend's sister put her foot down. She convinced her parents to marry someone out of their circle, and to look for someone who genuinely cares a damn of this.
    Fortunately her own uncle's son came forward. Although he was hindu by birth, he and his family has converted to Christianity as soon as they moved to France.
    They did not bother about this horoscope. They liked her for who she is, and above all, they liked this match for the family connections.
    Their marriage took place.
    My friend's mom was really upset in the beginning, specially whenever this uncle's wife was unwell immediately after their marriage. She was like, the whole world is gonna blame us for arranging this wedding knowing my DD's star if something bad happens to her MIL. But by the grace of God, nothing happened to that MIL.
    Now that they are married for more than 15 years, with 2 beautiful kids.
    The MIL is still alive and she is healthy though she has crossed her 70s.
    The star did not work. The astrologers warning did not work out. Their fear became unnecessary.
    Just that, her qualities, character and her husbands love for her worked, thus they are a happy family.

Horoscope may/may not be true. But I won't depend on these astrologers who claim to know everything. God has a plan, and sometimes God can change our horoscope to bless us.

Just think about this

minn1 likes this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Awww you really like the guy:)
    I really really wish you get good news from them very soon and have loads of romance and love in your life:) this is a very special phase for a woman. All the best dear

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Am sure you must have looked beautiful:)

8. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

Hope everything goes great for you OP and you get the best guy who takes best care of you and your future family :)

When I read about Ayiliyam nachatiram, I remembered a joke we friends shared. One of our friend's birthstar and she was facing difficulties with alliances. So another friend would always tell her, ' Ayiliyam means attai will suffer? How lucky you are, all other stars we DILs are suffering!' :D :D :D
    Just a joke I remembered.

Take care and keep praying that everything will be the best for you. I will also pray for you, All the best :)

Sparkle likes this.
  9. DhanalakshmiTG

@dnormx01 Thank u..

During college days also. Like this joke happens to me also..At that time all of my friends told that, u were so lucky.. dnt have MIL problem like that.....

I think that may taking revenge now :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

ya.. Praying to god.. Sure god will knows everything and give the best..

10. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

6ft and Short works well i think, Wishing you good luck hope everything goes according to your wish. Have a cheerful life and Advances wishes for your birthday :)