1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Privacy In Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tulip07, Oct 20, 2016.

1. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Both of us know passwords for all mails, phones etc.
    we don't even bother to look into it but it is a matter of trust. Definitely is needed for a happy relationship.

2. vaidehi71

Lol. That is actually one of the most frustrating thing. I always go around in circles in that to repeat password.

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday he asked while I was watching the cricket match.....I just took letters of the batsmen name and scores from the screen with some #@$ ;)added.......:smirk:

pumpkin01 and vaidehi71 like this.
  4. vaidehi71

Lol. Hopefully he and you too remember that. I am terrible in remembering such passwords.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Same with me... My kids (5 and 3 yrs) know my mobile PW, and how to unlock the screen, as they used to play with my mobile. They also know their dad's mobile PW btw. It is not a secret anymore!!!

Now I know the reason, why your H needs to change PW every now and then.... OMG, who will remember such PWs... For me, I can't even remember the most simplest PWs.

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I just suggest....he remembers them,he has a system:cool:
    He also writes it down in some secret place for me .

Last one I remember...the cute ones initials ,the other ones initials,the cute ones score #@$ at the end .:p

SGBV likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

No doubt, we remember the cute ones. A great way of remembering PWs.

8. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

It's best both spouses know each other passwords cause it shows mutual trust and nothing to hide.

9. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Every time I need to login to any bank a/c, utilities, aira gaira websites I have to call my DH. Sometimes he's in too different a time zone to catch. I just end up paying late fees. So much so that my DH had to create an encrypted secured password app like thing just to put all his passwords in so I can access it all.

Now, amazon, Netflix, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, IL etc, I have no trouble remembering. I can even remember the last five of our amazon password :)

10. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

let me tell u this case-one of the divorce case my attorney friend handled for an indian couple here ( both working for an indian IT company here)- the hubby lived a double life.....had one mobile for wife n another for mistress, the wife didn't even know about other mobile..teh bank account he shared with wife didn't have much that money in it and off course the wife knew all details of this account-pin, password but he had another one, which had lot of money in it which the wife didn't know...n his plan was to divorce wife n marry the mistress ( another indian gal - apparently they met through facebook )eventually....but the wife one day randomly saw his husband with some other woman on a weekday afternoon - she just returned home from office just like that as she wasn't feeling well..she saw the mistress n her hubby near their apartment leasing office ...she was thinking her hubby is working hard in office..lol....she got suspicious n hired a detective...then all details started emerging....n she filed divorce before he could as she was also making almost same amount of money as the hubby...he even was physical with both wife n mistress.....he n mistress (another indian gal who looked very very traditional from a small town in india but working here onsite ) were waiting for the right time for him to file divorce as the mistress's divorce was just about to go through n she wanted to settle some financial matters with her ex and didn't want to get dragged into some adultery kind of mess.....

when the wife confronted her hubby after all details emerged, he told his wife that he didn't like her overbearing controlling nature and also he was no longer attracted towards her n was eventually going to file divorce !!...the mistress came across as a very docile quiet bhartiya nari abla helpless kind of woman !!

anyhow, little bit of space /privacy is required in every relationship whether husband wife or siblings or parents otherwise the relationship gets suffocating !!

So here this woman thought she had full control over all her hubby's info - phone , bank passwords etc but see, her hubby although pretended to be very nice on face, hated his wife's controlling overhearing , too much interfering nature in his every part of life n was planning to divorce his wife for a very docile quiet bhartiya nari abla helpless kind of mistress !!