Ttc And Think Could Be Ib...!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AVinu, Oct 23, 2016.

1. AVinu

AVinu New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum and exploring...my partner and i have been ttc..some new symptoms i have been noticing and tot i cud share and get some inputs :)
    at 5dpo and 6 dpo noticed spotting pretty much all day...today at 7dpo nothing at all...2 days back also had some BB tenderness...could this be implantation bleeding..??

missed a point..have been cramping from past 3 days lower abdomen..

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. ILUser98

ILUser98 New IL'ite

Hi,

The best thing you can do during ttc is forget about it totally. YES, it is super difficult -but the more you think and stress on that, more you will feel under pressure. Stress hormones are biggest no no during ttc period..so keep calm and enjoy your day believing all is gonna be well.

Regarding your symptoms, i dont know about spotting. when i conceived, i got period like cramps for 2 or 3 days and i thought period is on the way, but tested positive afterwards.. this was my personal exp and each person's body may differ..

All the best and lots of baby dust to you!!

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Generally skip noticing symptoms during 2ww. Its difficult to trust those. In many cases it only adds more confusion and stress.
    In theory there could be spotting around 7dpo. But practically only less people get it. So, it can be anything. Calm down.
    all the beat.