100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Me too ! Dragging myself to office today !!

Rihana and jskls like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Today at 4:05 p.m. EDT, we have a football game played between Tampabay Buccaneers Vs San Francisco 49ers. Tonight, either my family will be happy or glad to see Gauri's family happy.

Viswa

Laks09 and Rihana like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Sunday. Just a week to Diwali. Friends, families, in and out, house is busy, bright with lights, laughs and lighter moments. Sweets, shopping and more, everything extra extra, everything diwali specials, seem to take down that sinking feeling of being lost in this world. My nephew is hyper excited to watch the bursting crackers, screaming in high pitch a 'Happy Diwali' every 5 minutes! I'm not sure if my ears will still be alright by tomorrow morning, oh damn there is a week to go! :sweatsmile:

Positivity : This festive spirit and his josh. Advance wishes to everyone. : )

Amica, Laks09, Rihana and 3 others like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Last two days were mostly bothersome and vexing. Someone or the other (in real life!), some young, some old enough to know better, wanted to have loooong discussions/argument with me about something or the other. I ended one with saying "The sun rises in the east, that is my story, and I am sticking with it." Poor better-half got a report of each one. The last one I was narrated half on the phone, and rest in person as he entered the house, following him around like a puppy. : )

Saving graces were watching the entire speech Hillary Clinton gave at the Al Smith dinner, and the movie "the accountant" . Ben Affleck, J K Simmons, and John Lithgow in strong roles -- and the movie not too cryptic for me. : )

Laks09 likes this.
  5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Had an entire day to myself yesterday. Fun spa date and then girls dance party. Indian style. I was happy to get into my SIL's blouse for the event. It always makes me feel good, fitting in her clothes. Some people go to great lengths to make these things happen. The amount of effort that went into the party - food, set up, color coordination, fun games and events etc made it so special. No men and kids. Only us. And a lot of us. It's the first time I'm attending an event at someone's home this way. And I loved the color coordinated theme. One lady was in charge of photos and the pics have come out awesome.

kaniths, Rihana and ashima10 like this.
  6. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Pretty Normal week.. Gearing up for Diwali celeb.. +ve is my home is coming out pretty well. DH appreciated my cabinets colour choice..after installation. Excited..

Rihana likes this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Decided. Voted. Signed. Mailed. :)

Laks09 and jskls like this.
  8. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ms. Rihana,
    Team Trump appreciates your confidence in his inevitable presidency. Rest assured that we will work tirelessly to advance our interests in women.
    Hugs,
    Kellyanne

Laks09 likes this.
  9. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Correction:
    That was a typo. Really. Mr. Trump had nothing to do with it.
    It should have read: "Rest assured that we will work tirelessly to advance the interests of women".
    Warm Regards,
    Asst. Campaign Manager

Laks09 likes this.
  10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

+1
    Decided, "stood in line". Voted.

Standing in line was fun too. Everyone around was voting for Hillary. Why even have the elections. She's already won!

rossie and jskls like this.