1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Arnab!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Oct 18, 2016.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

The thought of making Arnab to be debated with Goswami will become a debate point ..
    PS

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Which he can debate with himself. That guy will certainly go to hell in his afterlife--as an instrument of torture.

3. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Thank u @Balajee for writing about Arnab :p

I m used to his shows by now ....as someone pointed out : may be we Love to Hate him :facepalm:

My moms very first reaction after watching his so called one sided debate was :smash2::smash2::smash2:. I m sure she'l never ever watch any NEWS with me nor pass on the remote during 9pm to 10pm time slot!!!

sindmani likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Maggi32, your mom has opted for the only way you could remain sane after watching it, by teating it as a comedy.
    I treat it as a love story between Arnab and his voice.

maggi32 likes this.
  5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Me remembering Himesh Reshammiya :hmmm:

6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Maggi, nice to know someone still remembers Himesh. He used to sing through his nose. The joke used to be when Himesh's singing was clear he had a cold. One of his songs was Naam hai tera. When he sang that it sounded like Naakh hai theda (The nose is crooked0, The nickname we had given him in our home was Naakh theda,

maggi32 likes this.
  7. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Poor Arnab ! All ye trolls!

Balaji you should feel safer with these security people around! Some people just do not appreciate good luck. Also you have No Sense of social responsibility! think of employment opportunities for the underprivileged

So much heartburn just because the poor man is threatened and provided Y class security!

Why isn't he provided with Z class - THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW!

Balajee and vrikshakadali like this.
  8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

These securitymen are there to protect very important skins (meaning not mine) As for Arnab how can you stop at Z category. Why not Z plus.? Even more than Z plus, he should be locked up for life in a highly secured (padded) cell dressed in designer straitjacket.

9. vrikshakadali

vrikshakadali Silver IL'ite

For all his high decibel `Noise Hour`programs Arnab has done some stellar work starting with his hard hitting series on CWG corruption which no other channel dared to expose as Congress was in power at that time. One more was his series on BJP leader Nitin Gadkari's fake company. Cant say he is pro one party or the other as well as he shouts at every participant in his program equally !

NeetaR likes this.
  10. vrikshakadali

vrikshakadali Silver IL'ite

Came across this just now so posting -

‘Bizarre’ and ‘ridiculous’ to suggest I have Y-Category security: Arnab Goswami to TNM

A week after Hindustan Times reported, followed by numerous other news outlets, that Times Now Editor-In-Chief Arnab Goswami will be provided with Y-Category security cover from the Union government following threats from terror groups, the star anchor has said that he is “thoroughly amused” by the reports.

“It's bizarre and beyond ridiculous to suggest I am walking around with 20 security guards and Y category security. I am thoroughly amused,” Goswami told The News Minute through a text message.

Sources in Times Now told The News Minute that no security cover was either asked for by Goswami or offered by the government.

HT had earlier reported that he would be “provided ‘Y’ category security cover by the government over a threat from “Pakistan-based terrorist groups””.

Arnab had come under severe criticism over these reports, with several assuming that he had either asked for or accepted the security cover. While some raised questions over how and why Goswami was being provided security by the state and under whose expense, others had slammed him for his “hypocrisy” and “opportunism”.

Arnab is known for his strong pro-India and anti-Pakistan rhetoric on his primetime TV show Newshour. In the aftermath of the Uri attacks, he has also faced criticism for being hyper-nationalistic.

NeetaR likes this.