100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

A moment of listening instead of talking - for the first time felt great listening to my DD - one who is used to receiving only instructions received my attention !

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Positive for today: Had completed a long pending work on office today and did some de-clutter at home as diwali is nearing up.
    Hope to do some more in coming days

Giri12, Indhradhanu and Rihana like this.
  3. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Yesterday was a good +ve day.. Went for a kathak concert.. Went SOLO after so many years. Never went solo after DD's birth.
    Today.. the vibes continued..

Giri12, Indhradhanu and Rihana like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

After a long time I had a good night sleep. One down and one to go. The remodeling the home while living in it is a nightmare. I am glad our Master bathroom is now finished (it is really looking gorgeous) and we are starting the kitchen remodel in 3 weeks waiting for the cabinets to arrive. It is worth that inconvenience and effort.

Viswa

Giri12 and Rihana like this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That reminds me of my weekend positivity. Went for a solo drive. After a really long time. Just like that. No music, no chatter in the mind : ) just the passing scenery and empty lanes. I swear the chatter-less mind was harder to achieve than the empty lanes.

Giri12 and kaniths like this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Migraines. I once told ashima and Jskls that when the severe kind of it hits, I wish to be dead already. Ashima called me mother of pessimist but Jskls understands, because we suffer the same. I only take pills when its really unbearable for me, but last week almost everyday, for even mild ones because I wanted to be done with the pain, wished for peace in my head. Now that my sane self is back, I realize my irresponsibility.

Positivity : Both my pills and prescription are gone already, That woman! Love her (my mother) for that, for more and for being there in her own ways. :blush:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Giri12, Amica, jskls and 1 other person like this.
  7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Spent couple of hours creating Computer designed card with personalized message. :BangHead::BangHead: Fire alarm in bldg draft didn't save lost my poem positivity- left with card alone

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Giri12 and Rihana like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

I do understand that pain I have seen close ones in pain due to that. Just wanted to divert your mind.

Positive of the day : last para of this post ! Gave me a feel good feeling .

9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Saturday. More family members at home, 'what sweet menu' for diwali being casually discussed. Mother is testing new recipes, some kind 'internet peda' today. I'm all, how I don't like sweets, how anything is 'too sweet' for me after the very first bite while Sis is tasting the pedas, and going 'hmmmm' over every bite! I start to lick my lips mentally, but my tiny (ahem) ego (ahem ahem) wouldn't bite the dust already. Mother being her, leaves before me a plate of those pedas anyway! Oh #FMyEgo! I go Hmmmm too! :grin:

Positivity : I don't know. After some depressing posts here, I wanted to share something light. Go ahead, move this to the laundry, if you think, to hear about the yummy pedas aren't mood lifting for ya! :relaxed::relaxed::tonguewink:

Amica, ashima10, jskls and 2 others like this.
  10. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Totally upset today! Only positivity could have been worse but Im glad it is not :)

kaniths and Rihana like this.