1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reply These Kinda Questions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rizi, Oct 22, 2016.

1. rizi

rizi Junior IL'ite

helloo everyone Sorry if i am postingin the wrong forum,
    Every time i go to india, relatives, friends tell me next time come with a boy. ( i have 3 girls). Some say pray to god to give a boy, (me and hubby are very happy with our girls and we have completed our family )even in the UK some people i just meet for the first time ask me whether i am planning to have more? i am soooooo frustrated about this nasty people i just say NO, ( i know i dont have to answer them, but I get stressed at that moment) please ladies advise me how to tackle these questions.
    Thanks

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Why are you hesitant in telling them what you feel?
    Tell friends and family ,"We are happy and our family is complete".

I have two daughters and when people from my in laws side hinted that I was going to have a son next because my second daughter has some chakra on the back of her head:rolleyes:I told them....No more kids,we have closed our factory.
    Mil threw a mini fit and no one asked any questions after that.

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Tell them you can't afford too many kids. If they are willing to adopt two of your girls, then you can consider trying for a boy. That should shut them up.

4. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Retort , "Does it make any difference nowadays"? and smile at them

5. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Laugh and say that you are deeply greatful to have your daughters and you don't want anything more. Whip up your phone , show pictures of your kids bonding and playing . If you look and sound cheerful that itself is the right answer to their question. I guarantee most people are just plainly jealous .

mercyanburaj and NeetaR like this.
  6. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

I have a son and every other person keeps telling me, 'go in for a girl next' as if I am trying to buy something. And a few more do it with a sad expression, ' you don't have girls? You are missing all of the fun! Bad for you '.

Now what can I tell them? People are jobless. Just interested in pointing out something you don't have and trying to put you down. For some sick pleasure maybe.

Girl or boy.1or 3, they are our children. Our family. We should enjoy them and with them, for them and us.

For those who ask for the boy, tell them your best boy is your husband.

KashmirFlower and Lathasv like this.
  7. rizi

rizi Junior IL'ite

Thank you for the replies,( i am expecting more ) the people who say this want to hurt me and put me down or make me feel bad, they know that i am happy and financial wise i can afford to have more and more girls without any problem., but when they repeat stuff i just want to give them a gooood answer that they remember for the rest of their lives. I still do not have that kinda answer yet, hence posted here for opinions...

8. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Ask them upfront. "What did you mean? ," They may repeat and hint on son ask them so u mean in year 2016 you are saying son an daughter are different? It's because of people like your mindset so many govt plans like before bacho etc plan.Make them realize it's not OK to involve in Your personal matter.

9. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

just answer, we dont believe that son is must ....God has already answered our prayers, we needed children and god blessed us with 3.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  10. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

I have a daughter and a son. whenever we call India people say that my girl needs a girl sibling (wth seriously !)
    Once when they asked when am i having another baby, I asked them, "why do you wan to know, naah dont mind me asking, am just curious just interested in knowing how does that effect your life? "
    no one asked me after that.