What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. VKmumbai

VKmumbai New IL'ite

Hi All,

We are currently living in mumbai.We are planning to shift back to chennai by end of this year.we will be moving to the OMR in chennai. .My elder son will be joining 5th std and my younger son is 3 and a half years probably he will be in pre kg i guess.Kindly suggest some good schools in OMR for my kids.preferabbly ICSE else CBSE.Which are the schools where we can easily get admission for my elder son as he will be in 5th and at the same time cannot compromise on the quality also.Please share your reviews on the schools mentioned below:

Vaels Billabong
    NPS Perumbakkam
    PSBB L&T
    PSBB DLF Garden city
    BVM Global
    Gateway International
    Hiranandini Upscale

Waiting for your response.Thanks.

2. Priamani

Priamani New IL'ite

Hi ..

I am from chennai. I live in jersey city. I want to make friends in my area. When i searched few forums I got into this indusladies

priya

3. MaCDreamy

MaCDreamy New IL'ite

Hi
    I am from Pune and reacntly moved to Irvine California. Looking for friends to connect.. so landed up here...:)
    Anyone interested plz Rpy...

4. Ritumendiratta

Ritumendiratta New IL'ite

Hi all, after performing the Karwa Chauth puja alone for 5 years, I wanted to check if I get some friends with whom I can have fun with while in puja as the good old days in Delhi .. As only a day is left for Karwa Chauth.. Could anyone pls lemme know of such group or place in Pune where this puja is performed .. So that I cn also be a part of the festivities

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
  5. abjain

abjain New IL'ite

6. Ritumendiratta

Ritumendiratta New IL'ite

Hi Abjain .. I searched on Google & only then I reached this forum

7. DhanalakshmiTG

DhanalakshmiTG Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Came to know IL by one of my friend... Here we can able to find new things, ideas and feedback as person and it will more help full..

8. Melissajoy

Melissajoy New IL'ite

I found this site on a google search.

9. SrividhyaVVK

SrividhyaVVK New IL'ite

Being a food blogger, wanted to share and learn new recipes and that drove me here also I wanted to share about an upcoming event in Bay Area California that we are organizing for kids. It's the festival of South Asian Children's Content. Wanted to share some information. Let me know how to proceed for the same. Thanks

satchitananda likes this.
  10. BeingSoulful

BeingSoulful Silver IL'ite

That's a very important question, I ask myself too! hahaa! I am in the US for last one year with no friends, no family. Just me & my husband who is quite reserved. I feel I don't have a social life at all now being far from my motherland. I was looking for forums to connect with like minded people. When I landed on this site, a quick overlook of the topics, comments, forums, etc was enough to know, this is what I have been waiting. Hope to have some good time #IamANewBee:)

satchitananda likes this.