Pcos & The Daily Emotional Roller Coaster

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ashwinim3006, Jun 8, 2016.

1. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Feeling a lot more emotional today. Getting angry as well as depressed at time.:BangHead::crybaby2: Crucial time going on in my academics too. stressed out!!! :grazy: Is that something abnormal? am on duphaston presently.

2. Tobemumma

Tobemumma New IL'ite

It's ok dear...take it easy. That is may be because of progesterone tables u r taking. I felt so last time. Surprisingly this time i am way more calm, and smiley all the time ( Mr. Hubby bach gaye..) and who knows this is because ur sticky bean sticked there...? Isn't it great....!!! I just can say u that our life and some moments in life are too precious to waste them stressing out ourselves rather than enjoying them. It is happening because of harmonal changes within u so that's fine u show tantrums sometime but as soon as u remember that harmones are real culprit, immediately pull urself on track by saying urself that this is usual situation may be, i am overeacting because of harmones.Just enjoy everything sweety. Don't let any thing to break ur inner peace. In case of study..are jitna ho sake utna karo yar...baki ka tension na lo....

dc24 and ashwinim3006 like this.
  3. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Thank u @Tobemumma
    Thank u soo very much. Am better now. But still losing my temper very soon ( par hubby samajhte hain) .:thumbsup: feeling lot more tired n sleepy these days. Trying to relax myself. Are you on ur treatment cycle this month?

4. Tobemumma

Tobemumma New IL'ite

Yup...this is my 4 th treatment cycle and second week of 2ww ( 9th dpo) Hoping for luck. Me too is feeling too tired, sleepy, hungry, gassy and today bbs are aching like hell. Pinching sensation and too is there continue from 3 dpo. God knows what going on in his mind. I'm just feeling optimistic baki whatever almighty wil do, wil be for my good only..at least i believe so.

ashwinim3006 likes this.
  5. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

@Tobemumma Il pray that v both get BFPs this month. Even am 10dpiui today. Tempted to test but my DH is forbidding me :confundio1:

Tobemumma likes this.
  6. Tobemumma

Tobemumma New IL'ite

Hey...it's my 11 dpo..!!!:beer-toast1:
    Keep updating abt ur symptoms...

7. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

No noticeable symptoms. Feel whether am out dis month again.

8. nishamm

nishamm Junior IL'ite

In your sucessful pregnancy how you manage your cervical problem
    I am 28, pcos, bmi over than 30 ,two second timester miscarrige,second one even with cerclage ,now I am in a depressed stage.

9. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi nishamm
    Actually the first time I had a transvaginal cerclage done. That lead to miscarriage again.. I went through the Internet and came to know about another cerclage called the transabdominal cerclage. I went through that procedure which is nothing but a regular operation which consists of opening of the lower abdomen and putting a stitch in the starting of the opening.. Once this is done then only c section can be done.. So once again I underwent c section.. I had to undergo 2 operations..

nishamm likes this.
  10. nishamm

nishamm Junior IL'ite

Thank you for sharing.Where are you from and where you didbyour procedure?