Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Deepuch

Deepuch New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the guidance and we have visited kalahasthy basis your suggestion and did pooja for Projeny.

Sire request you to check and let me know if you there is a possibility now.Sharing our details for quick reference sir.

Please let me know if we have do any pooja or remedy.

date of birth[/COLOR] is
    01-02-1984 time 11.05 am place hyderabad.
    My Husband's details are as below.

Name: Pavan Kumar
    D.O.B: 19-mar-1979
    Time : 9:27 PM
    Place of Birth: Challpalli,Krishna Dist.Andhra Pradesh
    We are married for 6+ yrs.

2. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    5 years back during the time of my delivery,you advised me not to bother about the day of cesarian and to leave things as such. Now i want to know if I will be blessed with a healthy baby in the near future. Kindly analyse our chart and advise when we may have a healthy baby as we have been trying for more than a year . we are blessed with a 5 year boy, may i know if we can have a girl.

Mine- DOB-24/11/1982,
    Time-5 am
    Place- Cochin,Kerala

My husbands DOB-24/8/1979
    Time-4.00 am ,
    Place-Cochin,Kerala

3. concave

concave New IL'ite

Hi,

NAME - SASIKALA
    DOB - 10-10-1984
    TIME -12:10PM
    PLACE -MADURAI

I am trying to rejoin in my career after a break... please let me know when i can get a job..

Thanks...

4. concave

concave New IL'ite

Also...

We are planning for a second baby... please letme know when i can conceive and it is a boy or girl... i want a boy baby..

Thanks alot

5. priyak444

priyak444 New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    My brother got married in 2010 Oct, 3 months they lived together and after that they both separated due to fights and lots of issues. For past 6 years they are separated and living in different cities. The girl wants to reunite now but my brother doesnt want to live with her. He took an abroad project and is abroad for past 3 years. We dont know what to do. We tried to talk to both but they both are very stubborn and adamant. There is no way to live or to separate and both their lives are being wasted in this marriage. The girl wont give divorce and threatening to file cases if we go for divorce. My brother wont live with her at all.

Please tell us your prediction for them that will help their future. We really respect your words and want your prediction. We have lost hope and peace of mind.

Brother - Dec 2, 1980
    2.30 am. Chennai

His wife - June 29, 1987
    4.50 am. Vellore

6. Chinsy

Chinsy New IL'ite

Sir,

I want to know, whether we stay back in USA or return India during this November and January period.
    As I've got admission for masters in USA, is there any chance I join the college, (applied for masters to get job) since I am not getting job, It is not possible to pay admission fees.
    What exactly in my horoscope during this particular period of nov 16-jan17.
    As i am dependent on my husband, even I have applied for a government job in India as my work permit is expired in USA. I am worried as it is crucial to decide.
    DOB march 12 1984 , 00:05 am(11th midnight n 12th early morning), Mangalore Karnataka India. Can you Please clearly specify if nothing is going to happen, or any major problems during this Shani mahadasa period.

Thank you.

7. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My current contract in this company will end in December and I need to start looking for new contract. can you please look at my birth chart and tell me the favorable period for getting a long term contract with good pay. can you please also tell me when will I get a permanent job. below are my details.

DOB : June 21st, 1981
    Time : 11 AM
    place : Srikakulam Dist (Andhra pradesh)

Thanks,
    Jyo

8. HappyMom5

HappyMom5 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I am back again(Previous id : Happy Mom12).How are you doing? Hope you are doing good with your health too. I really appreciate and thankful for your services by spending so much of time for all these years.You helped me a lot when I was in toughest situations.

My Birth Details:
    Date of Birth : 20th Apr 1977
    Place of birth : Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh
    Time of birth: 5:30 PM

I came to USA and successfully completed Masters in July. My daughter also came here and she is really happy here and to make her happy I took this decision and worked hard.
    I am very much tensed now. I am trying for jobs but still not getting anything. This Wednesday(26/10/2016) I attended one interview, Can I get the offer for that job?

Please let me know when I will get job and how is the time period now?

Once again thank you for your kind service.

Happy Mom.

9. swathishailu

swathishailu New IL'ite

Namasthe Sir,

i am swathi, working in Government sector, i want to know that when i will get marry, am getting proposals but all are getting rejected, please help me that when i will get marry.

my details are
    Name: R SWATHI
    DOB:06-10-1988
    Time: 10:35 PM
    POB:karimnagar, Telangana

10. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Namaskara . How are sir . Its been long time .
    I kept quite not trying anything and praying god till now . Now I wanted to check if I have any luck of any onsite ? I am applying for H1B for the year 2017 . Can I keep hope on this and continue in this job or try to find another job please advise sir .

Please advise me the right direction.Thank you Sir.

(My Birth Details )
    Name : V.Nagavalli
    DOB : 19-05-1981
    Time of birth : 11.20 am.
    Place of birth : Guntur, Andhrapradesh, India

Best Regards,
    V.Nagavalli