Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mayarana

mayarana New IL'ite

Hi
    Female
    04/11/1988
    06:49Am
    Thrissur,kerala
    I need to know about career, I yet not able to start my job life. Do I get a good job? I also need to know about my marriage life and kids?

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Any dosha in the case of male should always be high when compared to the female natives. There is no need to do any pariharam. Please stop worrying for any unnecessary things, which is good for you or otherwise it will affect your health.

Regards

3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your advice Appa....I wanted to call you so. Many times I worry for no reason which effects both my body n mind, I need to stop that first as you said and surrender myself to God.

4. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Greetings Sir,
    Sorry to bother you, sir. I m worried if my post is being missed or you have avoided replying due to any specific reason. Reposting my query - Kindly analyse our chart and advise when we can try for a healthy baby . we are blessed with a 5 year boy, may i know if we can have a girl.

Mine- DOB-24/11/1982,
    Time-5 am
    Place- Cochin,Kerala
    My husbands DOB-24/8/1979
    Time-4.00 am ,
    Place-Cochin,Kerala

5. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Thank you sir

6. abhiman

abhiman New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir for your reply. I will keep trying and wait for the favorable time.

Regards,
    Vani

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello sir
    I want to know if any shanti poojas need to be performed for baby boy born on July 11th at 8:05 am at royal oak Michigan USA. It is a few minutes after ASHTAMI . Do we need to perform any remedies ? Also it seems there is gandam for parents ? Is that true? What poojas need to be performed before baby completes 3 months and what poojas need to be performed before baby turns one year ?

8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Let me clarify
    Time of birth - July 11 th 8:05 am 2016
    Place of birth - royal oak , Michigan

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The charts of the children should not be taken up for any astrological study till the child completes the 12 years of age; unless the child is suffering heavily on health issues or lacking very bad in studies.

Also, please do not attach much importance for tithi, nakshtra for the new born child. In fact Lord Sri Krishna and also Lord Sri Raman were born in Astami tithi only. Astami means 8; ruled by Lord Saturn, the lord of causing pinch of sorrow, that is why everyone is fearful of Saturn. But Saturn is the Lord of Time. He decides everything in one's life. He is a natural justice. So, you need not worry of this. Please take care of your child and be happy with your family and burn your ill thoughts.

Regards

10. Suk23

Suk23 New IL'ite

Namasthe Guruji

Reposting my request again. Am afraid it somehow got missed in the numerous queries and the guidances you are giving Guruji.

Girl: DOB 23/10/1991.. place:Bodinayakkanur, Tamil Nadu
    Time:9:59 am

Boy: DOB 10/06/1991
    Place: Madanapalli, Andhra Pradesh
    Time: 10:01 am

we are in love for almost 5 years now..There are few obstuctions in marriage and mental pressure.. How to overcome sir? How is the time now? And when is marriage advisable?