1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha Neha, I couldn't control my laugh after reading your comments.

Kharech sangate mi fakt ushi n pen marayla ghetle hote te pan ekdach, You guess on whom I threw it!!! :blush::blush::facepalm::facepalm::D
    (trans: Really I tell that I took pen & pillow only once. )

28neha likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Anupama , Door will be opened soon in next episode dear! Your wait is over.:D

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 14

Parineeta was unaware about the surprise waiting for her. She opened the door. Vedant was standing there. She didn’t expect him there. She took Anushka’s leave. While leaving she was careful in order to not collide on Vedant & stepped out quickly.

Vedant was surprised to see her. The girl whom he bumped at hospital where Mahesh was admitted. Second time he saw her in Adish- Anushka’s wedding. There he came to know that she’s is Anushka’s friend.” I need to take my bike. If you slip here then you will fall on me again” Vedant smiled to himself upon remembering her shy face when he uttered above words.

He greeted Anushka & inquired about Mahesh. Anushka welcomed him . Vedant asked for Adish. She gestured to go to bedroom.

Parineeta is a simple , independent girl . She never believed in love & marriage as she has closely seen the problems her mother faced due to her father. He was never bothered about his children. He left the house & started living separately when Pari & her elder sister Prajakta were in teenage. Yet not divorced. Their mother Kavita raised them single handedly while working as school teacher in govt. school. Prajakta is married since two years.

Parineeta have seen her mother’s struggle. She studied hard & completed her MBBS. After doing MD she is working as consultant in Jupitor hospital.

Adish- Anushka had their dinner. Adish was looking from corner of his eyes. Anushka went to sleep but couldn’t as he raised TV’s volume.

“Adish please lower the tv volume?”

Ad: Why? I like to watch with high volume

An: I am unable to sleep. So pls…

Ad: I will do anything in MY HOUSE. If you have problem, pls go & sleep in hall.

MY HOUSE! His words stabbed Anushka’s heart. She turned her face & slept facing opposite direction. She felt like she like she is living in that house like a paying guest.

Though Adish blurted out but inside too he felt pain. But you can’t bring back weapon & your words. He switched off TV & slept.

Morning started with silence. Both of them didn’t look at each other. Anushka left after Adish. She calmly started walking towards parking. She reached her scooty only to find out the tire was punctured. I know this is done by that devil! That means it was the silence before the storm huh?

Without wasting time she took an auto & started for office.

The fact was Adish didn’t puncture her scooty.

Parineeta was happy today. Her HOD Dr. Vibha told her that their department is going to attend a conference at Nasik next week. She was thrilled to attend it as she was getting a chance to meet Dr. Nandini Gokhale a famous Gynaec from Mumbai.

The day as well as night went smoothly. Anushka was still angry on Adish. Both of them started togrther. As lift arrived Anushka moved in. Adish quickly lock the door but Anushka closed elevator’s door just to avoid him. Adish kicked on lift & came down by stair case.

When he came down, he saw Anushka happily starting her scooty. He stood there like staue.

At evening Anushka returned home early. She got refreshed & ate snacks kept in kitchen. While watching TV her mobile rang. It was from Mahesh. Anushka spoke with him sometime & hung up the call. She went to balcony to have some fresh air. Suddenly she noticed Adish’s car entering their complex. Her face was brightened as something stroked in her mind.

To be continued....... :wave:

4. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Such a small episode:weary: Pl. post longer ones afterall both of them are quite resourceful :tonguewink:

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Leenam
    Pls post lengthy episodes dear... come on....
    So Parineeta & Vedant is the next pair ..... Good one.
    And what plan has Anushka got to take revenge on Adish....:nut::nut::nut::nut:

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Leenam good episode .. pls post the lengthy ones...

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Well narrated. So what is that Anushka's plan to tease Adi...

8. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: nice episodes Leenam.
    enjoying them :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha anupama , thanks for your fedback,:grinning: will try to post long episode :thumbsup:

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Aarthi,

Anushka is plan will be revealed soon, :grinning: