Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rajv2234

rajv2234 New IL'ite

sir plz tell about my father and me from his horoscope
    dob 12/8/1964
    2:20pm
    delhi

thanks

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI

The chart does not show any love marriage. You can look for marriage from Feb 2017, which is a supportive period.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hI,

The time for the present, according to your running dasa and also the transit planets, until sept 2017 is favourable for marriage.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

hi,

Normally, I do not look into the health issues. According to your chart, there are every chances that the things will get improved after June 2017

Regards

6. mver2292

mver2292 New IL'ite

sir i have asked u a query earlier also and thankfully u have clear my doubt very well but plz tell about my marriage and wife characteristics which i asked u before also because some astrologers feared me about misyoga and some r saying that rahu shani in 7 is good ...plz help me regarding this... as i have started doing all things that u have recommended...
    manish
    dob 30/5/1990
    10:55am
    alwar(rajasthan)

7. kauchy

kauchy New IL'ite

Please let me know your email ID ..I would send my details thanks for understanding

8. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Sir
    I have searched for the previous post but couldnt find the same. You have given predictions few yrs back. Kindly help me to tackle the present situation. Her dream is to do MBBS because of the choas about the entrance test here,unable to decide which way to choose! Money and efforts are going waste
    Kindly help me sir.
    Thanks in advance for your kind help.God bless you.
    Regards

Hi,

There are certain combinations for each study and this has to be seen from the Rasi chart, Navamsa chart and also the Dasamsa chart. While doing so, her chart is supportive for medical line to a certain extent. However, for any success either in study or profession, the faovurable maha dasa and sub period get operated, mainlu as far as higher education is concerned, the maha dasa or the sub period of the 5th lord should get operated.

At present, she is running the maha dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 11th house and the Bhukti of Venus, who is the lord of Lagna as well as the 8th lord. This period commenced on 3101.2014 and will end by 30.01.2017. Subsequently the Rahu dasa and Sun Bhukti will be operative from 30.01.2017 to 26.12.2017.

Hence, any initiative taken prior to 30.01.2017 is not likely to give beneficial results since the dasa lord Rahu and Bhukti lord Venus are in in 6th and 8th position and if any initiative is taken after 30.01.2017, there are chances for success since the Bhukti lord Sun is placed in the 5th house.

Regards

Respcted Sir
    My daughter didnt get a seat in medicine at the same time all her efforts to try other options like to study in another country also going in vain .so much money is lost ,as well as the health. Absolutely no peace at home. Humble request to please tell me she can opt for long term for medicine again or try another course. Anyways she has to forgo this year,its a big break.kindly look into the horoscope and tell me any pariharams for the same.
    Sir you have been very kind enough to give me your predictions from many years.kindly help me again ,because of her education there has been no peace and harmony in the family.Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Dob : 25 /2/1998
    Pob : vijayawada ,AP
    Tob : 9:47 pm
    God bless
    Kind regards

9. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir

10. Chinsy

Chinsy New IL'ite

Sir,

Please let me know if I will get a job in my current place of residence very soon. Also, how is my married life?

Chinsy

DOB : March 12 1984
    Time : 00:05 am
    Place : MANGALORE