1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing About My Brothers.

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by viki123, Aug 18, 2016.

1. viki123

viki123 Silver IL'ite

On this day of Rakhi none of my brothers are near me. But I would like to share about them here on IL’s

1. Elder brother

He is not a blood relative to be, but my mom’s best friend’s son. He was an elder brother to me since my childhood, he used to pamper me a lot, I used to share everything with him, I was the first one to tie him Rakhi every year, and even he would not allow any one tie Rakhi before me.

In college every one used call us Sunny and Bunny. But unfortunately is died in tragic accident 9 years ago in India, at that time I was in US and could not even see him for the last time. But he is still there in my thoughts and I can never ever forget him.

2. Younger brother:

He is 7 year younger to me and during childhood I used to hate him a lot. As he very naughty and I was always asked to look after him during our vacation etc. Once during our visit to Trupathi (I was doing MS and he was in high school). He took care of me so well, that I was so surprised about how mature he became. My friend was there with us during our visit and she said “I miss having a brother like him”. He's not talkative by nature, but shares mostly everything with me. I wish our relation stays like this for ever :blush:.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016

2. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

I can only say that you are gifted. Let God bless you and your younger brother to stay in the strongest bonds till the last breath.

Lakshmi6197 and viki123 like this.