1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fed Up With Mils Cheap Tricks

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by asha3, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Roses3

Roses3 Senior IL'ite

Hi @asha3 : This is ridiculous. I don't know how you are tolerating these things. I would personally try to avoid problems in family so I am telling you the same. This doesn't mean we have to obey what they say. Tell them in a funny tone that you are not a dustbin. also, if she tells you to eat left over rice tell her that we will all split it and share equally. Also say I am craving for something and that you will be cooing today. don't cook for 10 people everyday unless you want to. Tell her that you feel dizzy and its not bad to even say its unnecessary. Take care... If you don't speak up for yourself, nobody can. Just don't create fights which will kill our peace. Take care... Lots of hugs and good lucks.

2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Order all the best food you like from the nearest restaurant and just start eating in front of her. The greatest mistake you did was not cooking the foods you like at home for you and your DH.

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

If ur working just buy outside I know it's not the best idea but that's what I did the last time she was here. But this time it's a different story I'm looking for advice myself .