1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u :):) today stuck up in office work so next episode on Monday..

vaidehi71 likes this.
  2. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

thrilling, great suspense, cant wait. superbly narrated and stopped at the right moment Divya. can you please put up the next update soon. too hard to wait at this point.

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Next post on Monday !!! Omg!!! Ok shall wAit dear...

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 30 :

Meghna looked at him with guilty eyes. Drops of tears rolled down her eyes and she closed her eyes. Turned her face to the other side to avoid his eye contact.

Tell me Meg darling.

No Dev. I have broken ur trust on me. I tried to end my life that night. I am sorry Dev.

Dev was completely shocked at her reply. There were numerous things running on his mind about who would have tried to kill her but even in his wildest dreams he dint expect her to commit suicide as he always saw her as a brave woman.

I dont believe it Meghna.

Iam sorry Dev. I couldnt take ti when you said that I dont trust your love and asked me to leave. I was completely broken Dev. I had always experienced no love and affection throughout my life and when I got your love I was happy and I saw my parents love in you when you scolded me for not eating breakfast and saw a brotherly love in you when you fought with me for ice cream. I visualised my whole family whom I have lost at my birth in you. So I couldnt bare when you asked me to leave you.. I love you Dev and I also see my birth family in you.

She started to sob heavily.

May be I was expecting too much from you Dev, May be I was puttign too much pressure on you Dev in the name of love.. These thoughts made me fail and I decided to end up my life. As I cant see you as my better half only.. I see as my whole world Dev. I am sorry.

Again she sobbed heavily. The nurse came inside the room for some check ups and asked Dev to wait outside. Dev came out with tears in his eyes. He thought to himself...

She loves me so much and What have I done to her true love??

I dont deserve to be her life partner.. She is a brave girl and my words made her to lose all teh courage and made her fail to listen to her mind... This is all due to me..

I should not have listened to my heart when I fell in love with her.. I should have just listened to my mind and should have done only my duty that was assigned to me- To protect Meghna..

Rather I fell in love and made her lose her self confideneand now that she has even decidedto end her life for me!! This is not right..

She is very true or even more than that to me.. My words have made her to take a bold step only because she loves me soo much and cant live a life without me..

What I have done is not right.. I must confess everything to Meghna.. That would be the return for what she had done for me..

I love her truly..

He waited for the nurse to leave and then went inside the room.. Meghna was lying on her bed with many tubes attached to her body. She was pale due to the saline and no food.. She had lost weight and looked weaker..

What have I done to my Meghna... I hate myself.. God please punish me for all what I have done to her..

Meg signalled Dev to come near and sit next to her. He sat and cleared his throat.

Meghna, there is something that I need to tell to you so that our relationship will be transparent. Just like how you wished it to be.

Meghna, I had known you long before you joined this hospital and I was one among to make sure you joined this hospital especially under Aman.

Meghna was clueless about what he spoke. He paused in middle. Meghna signalled him to continue. He took a deep breath and spoke again-

Meg, I was assigned by you r dad to protect you.

she widend her eyes and looked shocked at his words.

Let the door open............

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u :):):) posted :)

curiousgals78 likes this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thanks for your patience, posted :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Yeah Super Divya Dear,
    Slowly doors are getting opened....
    Cool.. Where is Rosy aunty,,... Pls bring her also in to scene...
    I am sure, story has left out with few more episodes dear..........
    Coolllllllllllllllll
    Good going Divya dear.

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u aarthi :):)
    rosy aunty will join them very soon... yeah there are few more episodes until the door opens completely:)

9. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Divya,
    Nice episode. Good to read it. Seems we are close to opening the door.
    Vaidehi

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice update Divya, You are giving new twists every time. Hope Rosy aunty is fine.