1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Phone Call Or A Message

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

:D yeah i have seen loads my neighbors, relatives all are in long distance relationship either with family or wife but still love remain same they earn for family and have up to date info abt family unlike those who run after money and have no idea which class their kids are in

vaidehi71 likes this.
  2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

True. We need love and affection deep enough, that the separation doesn't do harm, but actually increases it. We don't really understand these things but judge people wrongly. Infact if you ask such people the love and affection is so strong than normal people. Because the distance promotes that feeling and it teaches value of their relationship. It is definitely true!!!!

Caide likes this.
  3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Very true J....really! Talking to them makes us very very happy.

Another thing is talking to the people who are at home with you. These days I see a lot of people on the phones watsapping and facebooking than talking to their own kids/ spouses/ parents who are living in the same house!

Such a sad state of affairs!!

vaidehi71 and Caide like this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah distance attract lot :) not just between DH and DW but also between every family members :) and there wont be fights too :) not a serious one though :)

vaidehi71 likes this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah talking to people who are with us at home is very nice feeling... we feel safe, secure, being loved and sharing love is great thing.. yeah even i wondered what they are doing even on sundays as they leave kids in playschool on weekends too seriously stupid na .... true improvement in technology is both boon and ban

beautifullife30 and vaidehi71 like this.
  6. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

What you say is true.........we need to talk with parents.........but when both husband wife work............wife also cooks at home........then the time generally available as free time is less........even weekends are spent in shopping as weekdays are busy with office work..........So sometimes it becomes unavoidable that you donot stay in touch with parents.........

Also if you have a dominating spouse, they force you to meet with his/her family members more often and change your schedule forcibly...........

Everything depends on the type of husband/wife/family you are wedded to.....If they give you freedom..........there is no big change before and after marraige...........

Caide likes this.
  7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

sorry for late reply was busy with work :) hmm as you said yeah true if she is working its hard to find time but it doesnt mean there is no time at al right :) as women we leave our parents house after marriage and at least we have some one to talk with to watch over but for them for past 22-30 years we were their life they have friends agreed but every eve both mother and father they tried to spend time with us ad got used to that and after our marriage though they have friends.. friends are not as equal as children right .. atleast a minute talk wont take much of our time even spouse is dominating. and nowadays though spouse is dominating arent women doing things without his knowledge.. like you said everything depends on family/wife/husband we settle down with but it also depends on our heart to spend time for others..... thanks for sharing your views :)

vaidehi71 likes this.
  8. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Yes agreed that it depends on mindset and importance given by people to family.....But the generation itself has changed now........Earlier people used to communicate a lot in person..........nowadays it is through phone, skype, whatsapp, Email, Facebook, Forums like IL..............remote conversation has gained importance over physical conversation even within families...........This Technology shift is also a reason for change in mindset of people..............

Caide likes this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

agreed but glad at least they keep in touch at least but world will spin around for sure i think

10. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Also it is due to change in schedule and importance given by people.......

Earlier people used to stay at home and hometown largely..........now people eat out, go together to vacations theme parks, spend substantial time traveling to work eg traffic jams etc..........So they are more exhausted than earlier generations.........Personally After I am tired due to travel I do not talk to my parents and they complain..........but I live close to them and hence able to meet them luckily.............

In Smaller towns this problem is not so acute...i..e.. traffic jams, eating out travel etc.....That is why in cities you have more old age homes, beggars on streets etc........In smaller towns beggars are lesser in number.........

Caide likes this.