1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice, I think they wil have nice time at the park and the teasing will continue I guess and she may get the signal that he truly loves her

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode Rathi ... Eagerly waiting to know what's gonna happen in theme park between Rathi and Rahul...

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aarthi dry hearts are wet with your narration

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi katti katti. :sweat::sweat::rage::rage:

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Aarti waiting for next episode dear???

6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aarthi,

The story is moving very interestingly and like others am also waiting for the wonderful moment. Please post the next update.

8. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Aarthi Where are you lost. No updates since long..... Pls come back as early u can.

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Sorry to make you all wait so long. Here is the next episode.

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 47:
    [​IMG]

Madhan : “Yeah we planned and Rahul is already planning himself”

Mithu :” hahaha... Lets wait and watch. I am sure we both are going to have nice time for sure.”

Madhan :” It’s time. Let’s start dear”.

They started and Madhan left Mithu in her house with no worries as they are free for them to have known to each other’s families. They both decided to have their meet after another week for Rathi to get settled in her health. To add on, Madhan also had some important meetings over the weekend and he was also busy.

A week passed by and Abhi was back and this time as Rathi expected, his baggage was normal than earlier. Abhi got everything placed in to their room and Anu was helping her in getting them inside. Rathi was a bit interesed in knowing what he could have got from there. Abhi did not speak that much with Rathi and enquired about her health with Anu alone. This hurt Rathi to some extent and she felt how it pains when she would have insulted him each and every time when he attempts to speak to her. Her inner conscience longed to speak to him and to enquire about her grandmother and also to share her deep condolences for his loss. Abhi was looking so tired and do so his face which depicted his mindset.

The next day, Anu had to leave for a pre planned training out of Chennai and was about to be away for a week. Actually this was the first time she is leaving Rathi for a week. Earlier, her trips would be for a day or two over the weekend where Rathi use to spend at Mithu’s house. This time, Anu insisted that she stays at home with Abhi as he is upset because of his mother’s loss. Rathi also agreed for the same and Anu left the next day.

Rathi slept well and woke up the next day. She could find Abhi was still asleep. She refreshed herself and prepared a good filter coffee and switched on the TV. Abhi was still asleep and she was enjoying her coffee for another half an hour. She realised that Abhi was fast asleep and she remembered how he took care of her when she was in hospital. She already started to like her Dad’s love and her in turn towards him and was also slowly coming out of her cloudy zone. She went to the Kitchen and found that her mother had made batter for Idli/Dosa, prepared some mixes to be managed for some more days without a full fledged cooking to be made.

She went to her Parent’s room and found it to have added with more things than before. She could see more bags which were wrapped. She saw some old model furniture’s like dumped inside the room like some small wooden boxes with good nice carvings on it’s top. It was looking ethnic and some small furniture’s which included two small table with shelves on them. For sure they weigh heavy for their craft work on it. It was a two spacious bedroom, a Big Hall, one dining hall facing the hall and a reasonable sized Kitchen. It was an individual house with a small garden in front of their house. Knowing Rathi’s mentality, they tried to dump almost all the things that Abhi bought in their room itself.

Abhi was sleeping silently and she admired him as her father now. She felt that how she has missed such a smart father. Her thoughts flashed and she thought how she has missed many opportunities. She remembered the days where she wanted to go for a walk with her father, to talk about her father to her friends, Praising in pride about her father with her friends. He was so apt for all her thoughts which she missed bluntly for no reason. She thought how he he cuddled her when she scored high marks, yet she shook and left from him. She felt to have missed them so much. When her friends use to talk about Dad’s stories, she use to come away from that group. Now, she realised, what a super heroic Aamir Khan look her father has got, yet she missed that. She felt that if at all , at that age, if she was in good union with Abhi, she would have spoken in Pride among the group for her Smart, Super Dad. She also use to think about the Hindi cinema hero’s without Moustache, yet were chocolate boys who robbed the Young girls hearts whom they use to discuss among friends. She thought for sure, Abhi would have been a real hero and she should have spoken with Pride about her Father.

But now, Abhi was looking dull and was too tired to continue his sleep till that time. She closely looked at her face which had slight Beard and moustache to have not been attended. He was wearing a pyjama and was sleeping on one side facing the floor at the corner of the bed. She bend and looked at his face keenly and her feelings as a Daughter which she missed turned out to tears and fell on Abhi’s hand which protruded from the bed. It was late and the touch of the continuous tears from Rathi’s eyes woke Abhi and he opened his eyes. He never expected Rathi near him in their room and he also realised that it was too late for his usual time to wake up. He immediately woke up from the bed and held Rathi’s shoulders.

Abhi:” Hey Dear, what happened? Why are you crying?. Is anything wrong?”

Rathi could not utter a word and also could not suppress her tears and she burst out burying her face in his Lap.

Abhi also could not resist himself from crying seeing her crying and tried to wake her up.

Abhi:” Come on Beti, What happened? Please don’t cry? I could not bear you crying and that too this much ? Anything has gone wrong? Any mistake on my side, Come on Rathi ? Please?”

Rathi tried to speak , but could not suppress and words actually mumbled from her mouth and she could not complete what she wanted to convey.

Abhi:” It’s Ok, whatever it is? Please stop crying?. Nothing has gone wrong. We are always there for you? Are baba, Anu is not here and how can I know what you really need?”

Rathi felt so embarrassed for his love and helplessness he faced when he wanted to console his daughter which made her to cry more.

Abhi : “ Ok. Ok... Dear... Cry to how much ever you need to, Let me listen to you later?”

He consoled her, lifted her and made her to sit behind her in the bed. She lied on his shoulders and Abhi hugged her gently in a consoling way and caressed her head.

Rathi burst out finally , “I am sorry pa.... I have hurt you so much.”

Abhi could not understand much as what she was trying to say and continued consoling her as his primary worry was to control her tears.

Rathi: “Dad, I am really sorry for whatever I was to you before. I did not understand you properly and was living in my own world.”

Abhi slowly realised the context of rathi’s words and felt happy to the core. He was in peak of happiness when his lovable daughter accepted him and his eyes in turn moist with tears in hearing Rathi’s words.

Abhi : “It’s OK da. I know for some day you will realise and my MOM always use to give me positive hopes about you and our union. Her words became true.”

Rathi: “I am sorry Dad for granny.” She felt that if at all, she would have maintained a good relationship with his father, she would have tried to bring her here and done some changes. She felt how she was arrogant and as ignoring all.

Abhi:”Hey it’s Ok da. Nothing is in our hands. It is ought to happen. Your granny always use to give me hope that you will understand me soon and it happened today.”

Rathi felt happy on hearing from him.

Abhi :” Dear, You see, actually your Name “Rathi “ was also chosen by your granny and when I suggested , Anu also agreed for it.”

Rathi felt happy on hearing from him.

Abhi continued, “ Somehow I feel contented now as I got my mother back. She might have gone in to ashes now, but I got her back in your form. You are my mother and I always see her in you. Anu use to say that you resemble me so much, but actually you resemble my Mom you know”

Rathi was feeling even more happy on her association with him.

Abhi wanted to talk more, but out of his over emotions, words stuck for him. He stood up from his bed, “Wait beti, let me refresh and come. I am so happy.”

Abhi went to rest room , refreshed and came out while Rathi came back with a hot cup of filter coffee for him.

Abhi was getting more surprises to see her with Coffee and he said , “Hey, thanks dear”.

Rathi : “ Dad, please have it, we will talk more”

Abhi :”Oh, thanks a lot dear”

Rathi just went through the room and arranged the bags in corner to make space to walk.

Rathi :”Whats all this, so much of luggages? “

Abhi :” Let me explain. I got almost many things from my home town. Nothing left much over there?”

Rathi hugged him tight when he finished his coffee , “ Thanks dad. I wanna want to enjoy with my Dad for the days I missed out”

Abhi in turn hugged and caressed her hair, “Even, me too ma. Shall I tell you something, I did not feel that I lost my MOM, I got you back and you are my MOM”

Rathi got tears and said, “ No more tears Dad. I am happy now and want to be like this for ever”

Abhi continued , “Even me too and Anu will love to be like this. I am happy.... more happy that before”

They sat on the bed and spoke a lot & lot and shared lots & lots.

Ashnita, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.