April 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rarity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hi @rarity happy to know u And your baby is fine... BTW what's double marker test?

2. rarity

rarity New IL'ite

It is blood test to measure the levels of free beta hcg and papp-a are checked in blood for assessing the risk for down's syndrome.
    It is typically suggested for ladies who are 35 yrs and more...as I am 34, my doctor advised me to go for this test. The test is very costly.

I did not went through this for my first pregnancy...

3. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Oh... I've never heard of it before..anyways next week is my appointment so let us see what Doctor says..I'm 30 maybe she won't ask me to do it.. But I guess it's better to do to know the wellbeing of the baby..

4. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Anyone taking pre plus 7 prenatal.? Till last month I took folic acid,which is small tablet but this preplus 7 is big one and I am feeling difficult to swallow.

5. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Iam taking pregnacare... It's also a bit big.. But i somehow manage to swallow along with a cup of warm milk..

6. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    Recently I am not feeling hungry. I am just having food at right time not after feeling hungry. I don't know why I am not feeling hungry.it worries me. It makes me think all scary things in world. I am not craved to any type of food. Do anyone is like me????

7. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Same here... I always feel full that I don't feel hungry at all... Also I am having nausea especially in the evening..I think after the first trimester these feelings will fade away... Iam really hoping that...

8. rarity

rarity New IL'ite

@deepthivinayak1 @Mery ...I hope it will fade away as you enter second trimester.

For me...I take food only when I am hungry. If I am not hungry, I can't even think of food. The thought of food during that time will make me nausea. Even I do not have any cravings for any type of food.

If I go to my mom's/sister's place, they will ask me what would I like to eat. But all I will say is anything is fine and I don't have any cravings for food.

9. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hi all
    So my regular checkup was yesterday ... Everything is ok.. Doctor showed my LO who was just dancing around showing his/her legs hand and everything..we were so happy ... And our daughter was just out of the world seeing her sibling...My NT scan is due after two weeks.. So hoping for the best..
    Hope everything is going fine with u all..

10. deepthivinayak1