Tests To Rule Out Ivf Is The Only Possibility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Sep 26, 2016.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@Agony yeah i read about success stories over 35. But when things don't work we become negative. I don't want to be but not able to .....I understand its a phase and it will go...I hope and wish that god gives me patience and strength to pass this time.
    We don't have male infertility issue. Infact my DH 's count, motility etc. are very good and above average. Thats why i feel bad for him..:(. Even with me all tests are normal. Rupture of follicle is one issue that has been diagnosed so far. May be this time doctor will give 10000iu for hcg.

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Do not worry.. after we cross 30, it takes a little longer than before to conceive. U must keep trying .
    U have the diagnosis , ur aren't ovulating. Now the doctor will make the changes accordingly.
    Just hang in there and support each other.
    It's not ur fault and don't feel bad ..
    together u both will accomplish this dream very soon .
    Stay positive

msms likes this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Only once I had 5000iu after that its always 10000iu. No doctors tried if 5k will work.. They give higher dose to ensure its getting released. May be you should check with full dose this time.
    Generally follicles shrink before release. Did they saw free fluid in those shrinked cycles? After release its difficult to track follices as they are very tiny. Free fluid is the indicator to ovulation.
    Hope things will work for you and give you more confidence. All the best.