Conquering Infertility By Positive Thinking & Sleep

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ihavehope, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Some of you may remember, I have been through the journey of infertility for 10 years and finally conquered it with the arrival of my LO in 2014.

All those who have conquered can provide lot of advice and help but ultimately it is up to you to be positive and believe that you can conceive.

This post is dedicated to all of you fighters out there who are going through this difficult journey.

Apart from IVF, IUI, prayers, diet, exercise, acupuncture etc, the one thing that kept me going was my positive thinking. Here are a few things I did to ensure I kept a positive attitude and have faith in myself and my body.

1.Everyday I would lull myself to sleep by repeating in my mind "I am pregnant with a happy healthy child"
    Sleep is extremely powerful tool to help you keep a positive attitude through out the day. This will help you remove blocks, doubts and voices in your mind that tell that something is wrong with you and you cannot conceive. This will help in building confidence and faith in yourself when others are pointing fingers at you and blaming you for something that is not your fault.

2. I purchased Circle+Bloom, an audio that is designed specifically for women who want to conceive. I got the online version and used to hear it every night

3. When someone blamed me for my infertility and caused problems, I would deliberately tell myself that I am going to conceive very soon and none of their hurtful words affect me.

4. When I heard that one of my friends was pregnant, in stead of being unhappy and sad, I would tell myself that I am going to be next and that my friends are going hear the good news from me

5. Everyday as the days go by, I would tell myself that I am getting closer to conceiving and holding my LO. I would do this even if the pregnancy test was negative.

6. Believe in God and that HE is working behind the scenes to give you a one of a kind, healthy child who will fill your life with happiness

Friends, being positive a conscious effort and only you can do it and no one else will do it for you

I hope this helps

-IHH

2. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thank you @Ihavehope for spreading this positivity. At this moment when i was about to be down with negativities and doubts..i saw your post. May be this is again an indication from god that he is working on it. Thank you once again!

Ihavehope, dc24 and Dreambaby like this.
  3. Dreambaby

Dreambaby New IL'ite

Thanks for passing on the positivity. This is something i badly need at the moment . I would request people who were successful to share their experiences and enlighten us. Lots of babydust to all of us who are ttc!!

dc24 and Ihavehope like this.
  4. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

You are very welcome @msms and @Dreambaby.

Lots of babydust to both of you!

5. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Hi ilovehope,

thankyou for sharing this...and i am happy for you....i am also trying to keep positive..dont know if it would really work for me...
    i read through all the posts in IL....struggles and success stories..I am totally confused and going crazy by browsing over the internet looking for treatment options for non obstructive azoospermia...
    dont know what life holds for me and my DH...pls pray for us...we both really need our own baby...

may god bless

Ihavehope and dc24 like this.
  6. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Hi whitestar,

Don't worry you will soon hold your LO. Here is a treatment option

Azoospermia - Know Your Options for Treatment
    Sperm Health - Natural Products for Sperm Health

I used their site when I was TTC and also took their medicines for better egg quality for one year before trying my last IVF. (I wrote this in my success story as well). They have a forum also where the two herbal nutritionists will answer all your questions.

My suggestion is to try them out if you & your husband are okay. I was desperate enough to try anything but the treatment was for me and not my husband. These are pure herbal by the way and he needs to do the cleanse first and then take the herbs...

So just talk it over with your husband and see if this is an option for you

Baby Dust
    IHH

7. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

hi ilovehope,

thankyou so much for ur kind words and taking time to reply for me...
    right now waiting for some test results....have to decide our next step based on that...
    i went through the links you have given...it gives a really good info...
    we both are ready to try anything out...i have also got a few other suggestions by IL's regarding herbs...
    will decide everything after test results...anyway really very kind of you...

may god bless

Ihavehope likes this.
  8. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Lots of Baby dust to you and your husband! Good Luck!

whitestar likes this.