Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Please clarify if Pournami Days can also be included while trying to conceive, or should be avoided.

2. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

pranam guruji, u have guided me so nicely, i am running short of words how to thank u... plz. give us ur blessings always. i ll bother u sometimes with the kundali. regards mou

3. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply sir...
    will follow it for sure..

4. lindsaybutler

lindsaybutler New IL'ite

Thank You so much Guruji. I would remind you after 15 days. Thank you once again for the free services that you are offering.

5. sunshine222

sunshine222 New IL'ite

Pranam guruji,
    Please guide me,I am facing more health issues post marriage (married since 4 years).I recently had a major surgery 2months back.Wanted to know,till when will i fully recover from these health issues?

And when will be the good phase for family planning?
    My DOB-13-06-1986
    Place-Ranchi
    Time of birth-4.00pm

My husband DOB-27-08-1984
    Place-Vadodra
    Time of birth-6:02am

Please guide me guruji.Waiting for your reply.

6. Pia2016

Pia2016 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have been married for 2.5 years, lost previous pregnancy at 5 months ( June 2015 ) and had been trying since.

My parents had checked and our family astrologer said bad time going on for us hence the delay. Do I have chances of conceiving this year? How many kids will we have?

Our details:

Mine: D.O.B - 10 JUN 1987, ANUSHAM, 12.57 noon, Dubai
    Husbands' : D.O.B - 15 OCT 1985, SWATHI, 1.20 noon, Kerala

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  7. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

hello guruji,
    My question was when we will I Conceive.I have been married for 3 years

myself
    D.o.b: may- 9-1987
    time. : 2.04pm
    place :vijayawada

my husband
    d.o.b : April-1-1985
    time :5.20pm
    place :vijayawada

my marriage date : aug-15-2013

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your brother belongs to Virgo Ascendant. At preent, he is running the major period of Rahu and minor period of Saturn. The Saturn is in a retrogrde motion.

Whenever the major or minor of retrograde planets get operated, it will cause some set back in the profession.

Apart from this, the major and minor dasa lords are 2/12 position from each other, which is not good.

Apart from this, generally, the major and minor dasa periods of either Rahu and Saturn or SAturn and Rahu will always be a disastrous one.

Also, he is in the Ezharai Sani period. These things have made him to be in a unpleasant situation and this may continue, wherever he may whether this employment or any other employment.

This period is operative until 12.10.2018 (commenced from 05.12.2015). Probably, he would have sufferings from 05.12.2015 onwards.

In order to nullify the ill effects of major dasa lord, please advised to pray Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at his convenient time and he may lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga and arrange to do the simple archana to the Goddess, in his name, birth rasi and birth star by simply offering two bananas, with betal nuts and flowers, which will be good.

As far as saturn, he may arrange to offer boiled rise mixed with sesame seed and sesame oil on every Saturday before his breakfast to the crows, which is one of the best remedies and he may try to help the handicapped and leprosy people, when he uses to come across them and he should not ill treat any servants either in his office or residence.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please repost your request along with the reply given by me earier because I do not remember the reply given.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

It is always advisable the days of Full Moon and Dark Moon and also the 14th tithi, which are not good.

Regards