1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Plan Vs Situation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah right two or three plans are better who knows wat kind of situation pops out all of sudden :)

2. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

Agreed

3. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

Yes Caide I know what you mean. This has happened with me also. But what I have decided is, at least I will try to attend those functions (apart from funerals) at native where I will be able to meet those whom I wish to remain in touch. Also my presence will be recognised. Thanks dear.

Caide likes this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah we have to remain in touch with certain people :)

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

This is the reason we have plan A, Plan B and Plan C - An alternate or backup plan.

Similar to your plan, I too had a plan, not to take any leave at least for this quarter. So that I could keep some more leave by the x mas season time.
    But the more I plan something, I realize the more God plans something else with me.
    Yes, my younger one became sick. So I had to take a few days off to spend time with her. She spread the fever to the older one by the time she was fully recovered. Now the older one needed me. So, the leave was extended for a few more days.
    I was glad both of them are well now. But that's when my mom was called for a stay at my sister's place. You know that my mom is the usual care taker to my kids, as I work outside. Sadly MIL too was operated and taking rest. Can't rely on her for the child care.
    So, again my leave was extended, resulting I have exceeded the leave quota for this quarter. I will have no leave balance for the x-mas except the 2.5 days per month minimum range.

I regret for having no plan B.
    If at all I had considered my H's leave plans with mine, if at all I had considered my sister's need for mom, if I all I had known my MIL's surgery before, I would have hired a maid well in advance during this time. So that any such emergencies wouldn't have caused me a day off from my work.

I regret for having no plan C
    If at all I had anticipated any such emergencies (usually the moms of kids face this situation) before, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on-line, rather I would have done a few projects during free time. So that, I wouldn't be stressing about the dead-lines the moment I entered the office after a long break.

So, plan is important, but back up plan and alternate plan is more important to make a plan valid

Caide likes this.
  6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah this is right but when we have no idea abt this situation thing how come i dont know :)