HEMMARAGALA..Santhana Gopala Swamy temple a boon for childless couple.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rmuramka, Sep 10, 2014.

1. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

Hi rmuramka.thanks for your post..
    Im from hyderabad, I visited this temple last year after reading this post with interst.commute is major pblm some how we managed and got opty to visit this great temple.
    we reached on sunday,priest and we got some lang . prblm so we checked with others they said the buy krishna idol cradle & daily we need to offer poha and puja to god.that just visited didnt sankalp whether i can do or not fr 45 days.
    by god's grace tday i have started already in home my mom gifted some fancy cradle offered milk and plain poha to lord smallkrishna.did astatrom and same mantra which you have shared.
    My doubts :
    1.If i miss one day like im out of station what i have to do?
    2.As i didnt took sankalp there( but visited temple) eventhough started should this puja frm tday.. once i got conceived should again visit temple and surrender my tiny cradle ?

Thanks for your support !!

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Hi @rmuramka
    Blessed to read your post today...i was just curious to know about the good news from your side...

3. Sai90

Sai90 New IL'ite

Dear Bhuvana,

Very nice to know! Can you please let me know if we can visit the temple on any day to have darshan and start the krishna Pooja. I am currently staying in Bangalore and don't have a car of my own. Will have to depend on public transport. Can you guide me on how to reach Hemmaragala by bus from Mysore. I am TTC since there years. Highly appreciate your help in this regard.
    Kind regards

4. Smamata

Smamata New IL'ite

Dear sisters
    Can anybody tell me during periods what to do shall we stop puja and I can continue afterwards or my husband can do puja behalf of me kindly advise us since we are not familiar with procedure... Pls guide how to complete 45day puja.. Thanks

5. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

Hi
    Can I have pooja procedures please. Please help me with slokas . mantras and Neivediyam .
    Thanks
    Papu sridhar

6. Revathykota

Revathykota New IL'ite

Hi buvana,
    I am trying to conceive from 3 years.
    Could you please tell me the Pooja process you did? You took silver cradle to tie in the temple during your 1st visit? Or you got krishna vigraha from temple and did Pooja in home?

7. Punam2708

Punam2708 New IL'ite

Dear rmuramka,
    thank you so much for sharing wonderful experiences.. I am trying to contact the number u have provided,its not reachable l..please provide me another number if you can or anyone else

8. Punam2708

Punam2708 New IL'ite

Hii all,,I really really want to visit that temple,, can please someone provide me any number or detail to get in touch with temple priest