Varahi Amman

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by jskls, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Experiences in dream are experiences of subtle body......there are three bodies namely Sthoola, Sookshma and Karana sharira......

Sthoola Sharira is physical body, Sookshma Sharira is subtle body comprising of mind, intellect and other invisible criteria and Karana Sharira is Soul or Atma Shakthi.

That is why even twins with same features of physical body or Stoola Sharira do not have the same mind or thoughts at the same time........

Because the Sookshma Sharira is different........

We experience our dreams in Sookshma Sharira or Subtle mind body.......We are mortals hence we do not remember and understand dream experiences correctly.......Yogis and jnanis remember even their dream experiences correctly.......They are aware of all experiences and utilize 100% of brain power....We utilize only less than 5-10% of Brain power......that is why we do not understand anything.......

Your experiences are that of astral travel of Sookshma sharira which happens to all of us during dreams.......When you see Gods you are lucky and blessed.....stay happy........
    Varahi
    Vaarahi.jpg
    There is special Varahi Sannidhi in Thanjavur famous Brihadeeswarar Temple
    Varahi.jpg

Lathasv, jskls and dnormx01 like this.
  2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Such an interesting thread.....how come I missed this all these days?

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.

jskls likes this.
  3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@Suparni thanks so much for taking time to explain and share more information on Varahi ! Really appreciate your efforts.

4. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@Suparni
    Nice description on dreams... You knew so many things....:thumbup:...

jskls likes this.
  5. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

It is just an understanding about dreams and mental plane of consciousness.......I too get dreams wherein I get chased by wild animals or snakes......scary dreams also.......

I also get positive dreams of gods, helping people etc.......:)

Lathasv and jskls like this.
  6. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Suparni, do you have any link on dreams like why do we get certain kind of dreams only ?

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@Suparni I follow some discipline that helped me curtail these dreams. I feel much better in control with them. Absolutely only positive dreams though if any!

8. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@Suparni nice explanation
    Thanks for the post.

Suparni likes this.
  9. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

The link below about dreams talks about astral body or Sookshma Sharira/Body.....This Body along with Karana Sharira or Soul leaves the physical body during death....I am sure of this concept in Hinduism......

That is why in all religions they perform some rituals after the death of the person.....It is for the smooth travel/State of the Sookshma and Karana sharira....Physical body no longer gains importance then and is buried/cremated as per tradition.................

In the Link below, I am sure of the copy pasted content below....
    But I do not now about authenticity of dreams and their interpretations section part of the link....

Dreams - Dreams interpretation, dreams meanings, reason and Dreams analysis

The other reason for dreams is our astral travel. When we go to sleep, the body starts relaxing and after sometime, the astral body slowly raises from the physical body. The astral body can be imagined to have exact shape like the physical body, but with fewer molecules and less dense. This astral body is inbuilt in the physical body. During night when the physical body sleeps, the astral body comes out and floats like a feather in the air.

The astral body can go to any place in the world at lightening speed. It can go deep into sea and fly high in the sky. It can go to other planets and galaxies in the universe. When astral body travels like this, there will be other astral bodies and creatures coming in touch with it at different planes. Sometimes, astral bodies of great souls living at higher dimensions may communicate with our astral body. After roaming for as much time as it wants, the astral body comes back to its physical body during waking hours. Generally, the astral body forgets what has happened during its trip since memory is attached to the physical brain. But sometimes, the scenes can be remembered by the astral body even after it returns to the physical body. These remembered scenes are thought as ‘dreams’ by people.

Lathasv and jskls like this.
  10. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

I have observed that if you follow discipline in going to bed at right time and getting up early at correct time....You do not experience many scary dreams..........

Unfortunately I am lazy and sleep timings are erratic for me hence I also get scary dreams..........:(

jskls likes this.