1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Plan Vs Situation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Sep 20, 2016.

1. lakshmiji

lakshmiji Senior IL'ite

If everything goes well as our plan we don't think of God.
    And our life is so not so lively.
    Accept n get ready to move :ciao:

Caide likes this.
  2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

This is what i am afraid off not afraid i dont want that to happen already me and my parents got headache in sis marriage... i decided not to attend her marriage lets see situation and time speaks :D

3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha i dont believe in god :) so no prob abt it :) as you said yeah wil learn from past experience and moving on strongly :D

4. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Imagine if everything goes as per plan and no surprises good or bad.....lots of things will change in this world......

1) There will be no drama or movies.......coz no suspense or climax scene.....everything goes as per plan
    2) No Insurance Policies or Industry.........no unexpected damage.....everything planned earlier
    3) Even sports Industry will be threatened......people plan to perform well and break previous records......there is suspense whether they will succeed or fail......if everything goes as per plan......then no thrill in watching sports.........

Many more things will be different.....take things with a pinch of salt......:thumbup:

vaidehi71 and Caide like this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha true but those are not plan ---- sports its passion, drama movie---- trend thrill imaginary things, policies--- those are our need right can say we plan to take policy but policies are diff from what we are facing in life right :)

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

At times we are forced to change our plans according to unforeseen situation though grudgingly! Then we console ourselves denoting the philosophical adage, " Man proposes and God disposes!"
    PS

Caide likes this.
  7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah true :)

8. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

I think planning not to take leave at all itself was a bad planning. I believe Planning is something we do for ourselves and situation is where we can do something for others also.

Caide likes this.
  9. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I think of Plan A,Plan B or Plan C when I make plans for something. This actually helps in getting us prepared for any scenario.

Caide likes this.
  10. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha not bad planning ma :) i don't like to take leave :) and thats just an example and also who will like to work 24x7 :) atleast as you said for our situation in emergency conditions there is possibility for taking more leave so i thought to take leave during that type of situations than for simple reasons thats wat i meant there :) thanks for sharing your views :)