Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

If the birth details of both husband and wife are precise, there are every chances that the next child (2nd child) will be male one.

One of the charts for the present, until Jan 2017 is supportive for your getting conceived.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is true that your daughter belongs to Capricorn Lagna and her Moon sign is Leo.

In her rasi chart, the Saturn is placed in the 7th house from her Moon sign and the SAtur is aspecting the Moon and also the Rahu, which will normally delay the marriage.

Similarly, in her Navamsa chart, the Saturn is placed in the 7th house from her Moon sign, which is another indication for delay in marriage.

Normally in such cases, the marriage will be in between 29 and 32 years of age.

As far as the love affairs are concerned, there are number of combinations for love marriage; mainly the connectivity between the 5th lord, lord, lord of love and romance and 7th lord, lord of spouse.

As per her chart, the 5th lord happens to be Venus and the 7th lord is Moon. There is no connectivity between these two planets.

However, there are possibilities for love affairs depending upon the chart of the lover also.

Also in most of the cases, when the major or minor dasa periods of 5th lord gets operated, there are chances for love affairs; because, as I said earlier, the 5th lord among other things is responsible for love and romance.

At present, she is running the dasa of Venus, which will be operative until 24.08.2018. Hence, she may have her interest in the affairs upto this period and thereafter, there are chances that the things may get changed.

Hence, please advise your daughter for the present, to concentrate on her higher studies and her case can be taken up for consideration after the marriage of her elder sister.

According to her chart, she is likely to get a very handsome life partner, since her 7th house is aspected by Mars, Venus and Sun from her Lagna.

In as much as there is a conjunction of Venus, lord love and romance and Mars, lord of energy (hot blood) are together, her passion/ desire for bed relations will be high and she has to be carefully monitored closely

Regards

4. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Thankyou so much Sir.

5. Pragaspathy

HI

According to both the charts the time for the present, until Jan 2017 is highly supportive for you getting conceived. Hence, you may attempt for the same with trust and belief.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

Regards

Suja9 likes this.
  7. Pragaspathy

hi,

Please ascertain the correct time of birth and then repost your request

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to generate birth chart and make assessment, the precise birth time is required. Hence, please asertain your correct birth time and repost your request.

Regards

9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I have earlier got your responses to my query regarding my son and I am really grateful to you for the same.
    This is regarding my younger brother:
    His Birth details are as under:
    DOB: 12th June 1957
    Time: 02.30 pm
    Place: Pune(Maharashtra)
    Has retired from his job this year and for last 4 months now, working on the Marketing side of another
    Private Multinational company. He finds he has not been able to make any progress in the new job although his performance has been outstanding throughout his service in the earlier one.
    He wanted my help in approaching an astrologer to find out what his future prospects are with regard to his job.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

10. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

good morning sir!
    thank you very much for your reply sir.
    currently my husband is having fertility issues....so we are very much worried....your words have given me positive hopes....can you please explain if there is any reason for this according to horoscope...do we have to do any parigaram/ritual to god for this? do we have any dosha or alike according to our horoscopes?...your advice is very much valuable for us sir...please suggest us...

i am re-posting my details for your reference sir...

my DOB: 4jan1987
    time of birth: 21:50
    place of birth: pudukkottai, tamilnadu

my husband DOB: 19jun1986
    time of birth: 21:10
    place of birth: madurai, tamilnadu

may god bless