Pensée: E & G Chatter

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Oriana, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, given the high control (over tennis ball) that Andre and FedEx have, and they were gently lobbing and playing, there was not a single ball that was gonna fall down, unless they permit :)
    Class players those two. Favorites! Fantastic.

vaidehi71 likes this.
  2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Agreed, they are class players!:D
    But I just thought about it! Can't errors occur even in the hands of best sportsman!!!:rolleyes:
    Just kidding Ragini, I was thinking about the boys/girls who are usually collecting the tennis balls, during a tennis tournament. The first thing about the picture was that, they are missing. :)

3. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Ashu,

If I talk about my youthful days, I may irresponsibly compromise my identity.
    Most of them are still my friends, besides, one look at my post and I will be sniffed. Already members here mentioned that my singsong writing style is very distinctive so even a skimming reference will reinforce that suspicion. I don't fear of being recognised but I am scared of the implications.

My friends are dangerous rascals! If they know that I write here, they will rip me apart .."So you are writing on this ladies site ...did you guys hear ....Cimm is writing in a ladies site". If I had "normal" and gentle friends, I would not give two hoots to what I blabber here.

vaidehi71 and ashima10 like this.
  4. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Jaggu,

To get access to these dark and grisly food p0rn, you must post atleast three puzzles a month in neurite den.
    Then you will get access to standard pictures but to unlock premium pictures (my duck-faced selfies) you must tweet 50 updates in Pensée.

What's with all the running avatars?

Kaniths is giving me youngistan complex.
    Gauri and you are giving me marathon complex.
    Ashu always gives me inverted complex with her Bihari and Bojpuri slang.
    Rihana is giving me piracy complex (how many books did I photocopy)

With all these complexes if I turn irrational at times, bear with me.

Note: Did not know that p0rn is a blacklisted word on this site. Wondered why such "*"s

Rihana, justanothergirl and vaidehi71 like this.
  5. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

To Egians,

Informal Poll: Should words like "p0rn" be blacklisted?
    (Shall we drag a morcha to the "Feedbacks" forum based on responses)

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Iam also in same fear ...plus j have revealed so many incidents that one friend will look at my post and can guess ! I get so alarmed whenever Mr Ashima mentions Indus ladies in a party or in gatherings. It's like Iam a revolutionary writers writing under pseudo name !
    Itna likhna ka matlab tha I understand Cim :)

Rihana likes this.
  7. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

I extract kasam on KV's buried great grandfather, make KV recite these solemn incantations "I will never encroach in your virtual space", " I will not talk to anyone about your dalliance here", and finally I take an oath from him over a lighted candle that he will never dwell on the origin of those strange names e.g kaniths (he is very fascinated with "kaniths" as a name). I try to remind him that it is a moniker still he feels we have such cool pseudo-names. Then I tell him that these are our code names. Sssh ..don't utter even these encrypted avatar names aloud. If you want to say kaniths, the code-word for the code-name is Kanz.

KV feels the same. He says he gets what we are trying to do here but he feels it is too radical an initiative in a social forum. "Babes, women come here to chitchat and have some fun and you and Gauri hit them with your dense talk"

I think for a day and two and then come up with these crazy "Relational Chaos" type of features on the side. Then I realise I'm not conversant with such hard-pressed issues of life. I better carry on with my frivolous and doolally presence of scratching trivia and hunting for obscurity.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    ashima10, kaniths and vaidehi71 like this.
  8. PepperPot

PepperPot Gold IL'ite

9. PepperPot

PepperPot Gold IL'ite

10. PepperPot

PepperPot Gold IL'ite

hehe.. workaround

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.