1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Great narration and thrilling story. You really have a long way to go. Awesome work. Nothing can be made out from the happenings.

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Priya Madam, Seeing u after a long long time... Good to see your comments.

sreeram likes this.
  3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Omg Divya... Wat happened to Megha dear??? Your narration is very inteeating dear

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thanks and next is tmrw :)P:)

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u aarthi :) doors will open soon!

6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u dear :):):) what hapnd to meghna we will find out in the following episodes ;)

Deepu04 likes this.
  7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u priya :):):):):) long time :):) happy that u commented :)

sreeram likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi pa... will come to your story soon. No angry.....

9. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Very interesting narration Divya. You keep the doors very tightly closed, and you don't allow us to even trying to open the door. Super. U are one best writer. Waiting for doors to open.

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 29 :

Dev was too much in shock that he couldnt move and think of anything. He stood frozen and could visualise his whole world collapse right in front of him. He regained his consiousness and decided to check her pulse.

He went near her and held her wrist with his shaking hands. He supported his right hand which was holding her wrist with his left hand so that his hands dont tremble. He let out a sigh of relief, her pulse was still active. He immediately carried her to a different hospital rather than taking her to Mehthas.. He felt taking her to the Mehthas might raise many eyebrows and questions on her character and most importantly Aman might get to know something out of this mishap.

While taking her to the hospital there were many thoughts that were running on his mind. He suspected Aman first and then his anger grew. He controlled his temper and focussed on her. Every now and then he checked her pulse and finally they reached the hospital. He laid Meg on the structure and held her hands tighly. He was not allowed inside the observation room even on his continuos pestering and despite showing his ID card which proved him to be a doctor. He waited impatiently outside the observation room.

After a while the doctor came out and declared that this was a suicide case and they must inform the police.

Dev was totally shocked to know that Meghna tried to commit suicide. He knew her to be a very brave girld, having given the fact that she has spent all her childhood in orphanage and had seen many tough times. So he was not ready to believe that hs e had commited suicide. The police had come within an hour and they began their investigation. Dev stood helpless at the reception when he received a call from the private number.

Hello Sir.

I really dont know what has happened. I know she is not a person who will commit suicide.

I am sorry sir.

Yeah theres a police investigation going on.

I am sorry sir, my mind was completely blank that I couldnt think of anything.

Okay, I will give the phone to the inspector.

Dev went to the inspector and gave him the phone. The facial expressions of the inspector clearly depicted that he has agreed to what the other person on phone has said. And his face showed respect filled expressions and his voice also proved the same. After sometime the inspector returned back the phone to Dev and nodded his head in acceptance.

He then ordered his men to vacate the hospital and appointed a bunch of special people to inspect hte case. All the 5 people were not in uniforms and pretended to be like normal people. He was instructed to look into this case asa secret mission.

AFter 8 long hours of trips, IV fluids, injections, minor surgeries and medications Meghna slowly opened her eyes. SHe found Dev sittig next to her with his hand on his head. She touched his arm. Dev was happy to see her. He hugged her and few drops of tears rolled from his eyes.

Meghna, I dontwant to trouble you with questions. Please tell me only one thing. I know you would not have committed suicide. SO please tell me who did this to you?

Let the door open......

Sweetynila, vaidehi71 and Deepu04 like this.