1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thats so sweet of You Deepu, Let's see how she manages evrything including her naughty husband. :grinning::grinning:

Deepu04 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Lata, Romance will be there but it will take some time. Happy that you are enjoying story. :grinning::grinning:

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Rith, You liked marriage rituals huh! :grinning: Romance will be definitely there after sometime. , Next chapter will follow soon.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 12

Last night Devki told Adish to empty the new cupboard for Anushka for her stuff but he totally forgot it. He ran in bedroom. Anushka was about to open the cupboard, he interrupted her & said” wait let me take my laptop then you arrange your stuff there."

“Just a laptop na? Don’t worry I will give it to you”. Anushka turned, without for his reply she opened cupboard & dhapppp……………

Adish hide his face in palms!

Few t shirts, laptop charger, perfume bottle (as if neatly arranged!)jumped out of it & fell on Anushka. Adish cursed the time. Anushka stood there like she is working in some garment. She kicked off his clothes & gave an angry stare to him.

An: is this the way you keep your things neatly?

Ad: I am sorry, I was telling you that I will take my things but didn’t listen to me.

An: Now will you take your clothes? I have other things to do.

Ad: Yeah, will you pls? (Indicating to move aside)

Adish picked all clothes & was about to put them on bed, one inner wear from the clothes fell near Anushka’s feet. Anushka felt awkward & with irritation turned her face aside. Adish felt embarrassed. He quietly picked up it & threw everything on bed. He back faced her & started folding his clothes.

Anushka without bothering him opened her suitcase & started arranging her stuff. Once she done she went to have her lunch.

At night she prepared her bed & was about sleep. Adish shouted” Hey, what are you doing?”

Anushka looked around to check anything is left but everything was fine.

An: What happened?

Ad: You will sleep here?

An: (looked at bed then him) Yes, bed is meant for sleeping only.

Ad: I sleep here always.

An: then?

Ad: where I will sleep then?

An: OK you sleep anywhere in hall, on the floor.

Ad: hmmn.. (Then tube light) what? Why should I? You go & sleep in hall.

An: I will sleep here only.

Ad: (trying to control laugh) with me?

An: No, I will sleep here & you sleep in hall.

Ad: listen this is too much. First you robbed my cupboard & now snatching my bed also?

An: You want me, ME to sleep in hall? I am a girl, don’t you courtesy to offer your bed to sleep? From tomorrow Janaki will come to make food. You want her to know everything?

Ad: (embarrassed & then thought for a moment) Hmmn, You are right. OK, we will sleep here only facing opposite directions.

An: that’s good.

Adish pulled his bed sheet & both of them dozed off soon.

Holidays passed soon. Today was the the day to resume office for both of them. Anushka woke up at 6.30 am. Adish already left for his workout. Janaki came after some time. She started preparing lunch. Anushka completed her morning chores.

Adish returned from his workout. He saw Anushka litting the diya in temple. She wore a light pink colour suit & looked attractive. Since the third day of their marriage she started this routine. Janaki took her leave. Oops I should have told her to make some poha! I will make some for myself. She thought.

Adish smile himself & went for bath. Anushka made some poha for herself, took out in plate & kept on dining table. She started packing her lunch.

Adish came out from bathroom & changed into his formals. He saw poha plate on dining table nicely decorated with coconut & Coriander leaves.

Anushka finished her lunch packing. She was shocked to see Adish happily eating poha. She angrily went to him & asked” what are you doing?”

Ad: I am having my breakfast.

An: I knew it. But Janaki aunty has kept your breakfast in kitchen. This poha I made for myself.

Ad: Oh, I am sorry.

An: Can’t you ask me before eating? You for got about TTMM thing. (tu tera main mera)

Ad: she is telling me to take permission in my house only! Ok I will keep in mind that next time. Now I already ate half of this let me finish whole thing.

Anushka was fuming. While giving angry stare to him, she took her hand bag & left house. Adish gulped the tea kept by her. She really cooks nice!

Anushka was thinking how to give him back & started her scooty.

To be continued....:wave:

Bhoonzee, Adharv, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Helarious episode Leena maja agaya :)

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Neha , I too was smiling while writing.:tongueclosed:

8. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Nice one Leena. waiting to see how this angry couple will mould themselves to become the finest couple.
    very well written Leena.

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

That was hilarious.... Let the fights continue first, romance later..

10. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Poha part very nice. :yum:
    Though it was not the mistake of both of them but still Anuska has every right to be angry (how does one feel if the breakfast prepared is eaten by someone else before leaving to work:mad:)