Queries About Baby Aspirin And Dupahston And Other Stuffs..pls Help.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ashima10, Sep 18, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks! Yes Iam pretty much relaxed about aspirin now and progesterone also nowniam taking alternate days. Gaining confidence also to discontinue it. Actually it's a relief also ! Just praying all goes well. Thanks for helping and best wishes to you too.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Our body and baby can sustain without progesterone supplements too. Prepare your mind. All will go well.

ashima10 likes this.
  3. Roses3

Roses3 Senior IL'ite

Good luck @ashima10 . Take care. My doctor asked me to stop aspirin too but I don't want to do that. I was once tested a faint positive for lupus but the second time they repeated the test after 3 months, it came back negative. So, they told me I am not lupus positive. However, I told my doctor that I will not stop aspirin until 37 weeks atleast. And she said thats fine too. So, there is no problem with aspirin..Told this just to reassure you. Also, stop progesterone slowly - like alternate days, then once in 2 days for a couple more days(say 10 days), then stop. Good luck again.....

ashima10 likes this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank roses ! These words mean a lot to me !! Such a long journey needs a lot of prayers ! Do keep me in yours :)
    Iam already taking progesterone alternate days,.. Kinda relief too !
    Hope the times flies happily and healthily! All the best to you too !