Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Aquarius Lagna (Kumbham). The progeny has to be seen from the 5th house both from the Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign. In the case of female natives, this has to be seen from the 9th house also.

In your case, the 5th house happens to be Gemini, owned by Mercury, who has gone to third house and has joined with the 4th and 9th lord Venus; but aspected by Saturn and Mars also Jupiter. The aspect of Saturn and Mars will normally delay the the progeny; however, the aspect of Jupiter is blessing. This is the similar situation inthe case of 9th lord Venus.

While considering from the Moon sign, 5th house happens to be Aries, owned by Mars, who is directly aspecting his own house, which is extremely good; but the Mars is afflcited by the conjunction of Saturn, which will delay the progeny.

Even though the aspect of Saturn will delay the progeny; in as much as Saturn happens to be your Lagna Lord, his aspect promises the progeny.

While coming to your husband chart, he belongs to Pisces Lagna, owned by Jupiter and his 5th house is Cancer, owned by Moon, who has gone to 6th house, which is not good and the 5th house is occupied by Rahu, which is not good. While considering from the Moon sign, 5th lord Jupiter is associated with Saturn and aspected by Ketu, which will also delay the progeny.

Thus, in both the charts, there are reasons for delay in progeny; especially the affliction in your your husband chart is high.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy, and try to do remedial measures for progeny, which is good.

As per both the both the charts, the time for the present, based on the transit planet is not much supportive for progeny. However, as per your chart, the period after Sept 2017 is highly supportive.

However, first you may try to visit Kalahasthy and then attempt for the child.

Astrology, there is method to confirm the progeny, in a chart, by making some mathematical calculations and this confirms whether the progeny is possible by natural means or through medical intervention and even, if there is any denial in this regard.

This requires some time to make the calculation.

Hence, please remind me after a fortnight, by furnishing the reply given by me, so that I can leisurely try to work out and let you know.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As regards your request for career, I do not make any general predictions.

As regards marriage of two daughters, I have since given my assessment, as follows:

1st Daughter

Your 1st daughter belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant, owned by Jupiter and her 7th house, house of spouse happens to Gemini, owned by Mercury.

The 7th house is occupied by Ketu and also the 8th lord Moon and directly aspected by Rahu. While considering from her Moon sin, the 7th house is occupied by Rahu and the 8th ouse is occupied by Venus, Mars and Saturn. This chart is a severe dosha. Hence, this will delay the marriage and much care should be taken in matching the charts.

The time after 2017, you may look for alliance

2nd daughter

The 2nd daughter happens to be Virgo Native and her 7th house happens to be Pisces, owned by Jupiter. The 7th house is not occupied by planet; but directly aspected by 12th lord Sun and the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan is occupied by Ketu.

While considering from her Moon sign, the 7th house happens to be Sagittarius, who is also owned by Jupiter.

This chart is also a dosha chart and much care should be taken in matching the chart. Her time marriage will ripe, once the transit Saturn moves to the sign of Capricorn which will be around July, 2019.

Regards

3. sai23

sai23 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir. Felt positive reading your reply.

4. Jasleenk

Jasleenk New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I am trying to change my job. Is it a favorable time? Also want to know when will I get married and how my married life will be?

Name- Jasleen Kaur
    Date of Birth- 25 July 1986
    Time of Birth- 10:45 PM
    Place of Birth- Sangrur, Punjab, India

Thank You.

5. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

guruji pranam. according to vedic astrology my second daughter born in secunderabad. her is simha rashi & makara lagan. she is in love with a tamil boy for 4 yrs. do u see her getting married with him or there ll be breakup in love.as ketu is entering in june 2017with sukra mahadasa. plz help me out. how can i contact u.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I shall check up the chart of your daughter again and let you know further.

Regards

7. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

ok guruji pranam

8. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

guruji. plz. give ur contact no.

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

The change of profession for the present is not much supportive.

The period between Feb 2017 and Sept 2017 is supportive for marriage. The married life depends upon the chart of the spouse

Regards

10. Jasleenk

Jasleenk New IL'ite

Thank you guruji.