1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

nice episode..poor soul finally took last breath on her son lap..

how come Anu got to know abt Rahul:flushed:

2. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Wonderfully written!

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode Aarthi dear! Anu understood about Rahul? :grinning: I am really waiting to know Rathi's reaction:hearteyes::hearteyes:

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

A nice story with an excellent narration...The story is so lively and realistic. Good job Aarthi...

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Thanks for your comments Rith. Need to learn a lot from you dear.....

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wen is the next episode Aarti?

aarthi28 likes this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Here Deepu, posted next one. Thanks for your continued support dear.

Deepu04 likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 46:

Anu was listening and she was already narrated by Ranjani about this all.

Anu:” madam, you did not mention about Rahul?”, she smiled as she asked about this.

Rathi was speechless and Anu continued, “Who is this Rahul dear?”

Rathi :” Rahul, who are you talking about?”

Anu :”You don’t know anyone by the name as Rahul? Are you lying to me?”
    Rathi again could not hide and at the same time showed her face to Anu displaying the dislike to share about Rahul.

Anu:”Oye... I also saw messages coming from him late night. You have password locked and was not visible. At the same, I could sense something fishy when you get messages at late nights. Let me not conclude until I hear from you.”

Rathi got relaxed to some extent and said, “Mom. That’s it. Actually Rahul is my team mate in the Soft skills training I go. He is also friend of Madhan, Mithu’s fiancée. I came to know that he was also my college senior when we attended the training together. That’s it between me and him. He messaged me to enquire about my health. That’s it.”

Anu :”oh.. Ok... Just wanted to know anything in your mind and you are not hiding anything from me. I am not against love and all. As I still believe in my love. I believe that you should be matured enough to take decisions on your own.”

Rathi: “Mom, I don’t have any thought nor someone in my mind. If at all, I get some feelings, I will share it with you .OK”

Anu: “Ok Ok , come, have your lunch and take your pills. You have to complete your course of tablets for another two days right. And .. when are you joining your office back da”

Rathi :” Yes mom. I have not informed Jhansi also about that. Need to speak to her. Still this head pains. There is not much work as it is not a release period in my office. Better to take two more days off.”

Anu :” Then please take some more rest and inform her. But, please come now and have your lunch. You skipped breakfast itself”

Rathi nodded, “Yes you are right mom, we have been talking and time just like that flew away”.

They completed their lunch and Rathi needed some rest and went to her room for a small nap. She felt guilty for lying to her mother to whom she was so close with as she hided about Rahul. But for her opinion about her father’s, Rathi always shared everything with Anu and they were like friends. They knew what to share and what not when it comes to their very personal things and shared a good MOM – Daughter relationship. Though she did avoid her father, she will not comment anything about that to Anu. Though Rathi was close with Mithu, she has not shared anything about her relationship with Madhan. At the same time, they talk common subjects, topics about Anu’s special Tutor courses, about the advancement of technology and what she is working in, her pressures in office. They believed in each other’s character and loved each other as they spent their life without much relatives and only each one’s company.

Rathi went to her room and she was feeling so tired due to her full time engagement at Mithu’s house by all means. She remembered about Rahul and the looks they shared. She was not sure as whether Rahul liked her or it’s just his teasing attitude towards her and his jovial nature towards everyone. Her thoughts flashed about her Girl friend and she made her mind not to think about Rahul much and hurt herself much.

And before she could fall asleep, she got a call from Mithu as she came to know about her granny.

Mithu: “Hey, Sorry rathi. I was in deep sleep and you did not wake me and left”

Rathi: “It was a nice occasion that ended and my MOM don’t want to say some sad news and bring me home”

Mithu : ” yeah, I heard and mom told me. I am sorry for Abhi uncle”

Rathi : “Hmm... Yes. I have seen once in my life time. It’s ok. We were not close with her, so I don’t have much feelings of that loss. It’s my father who would be dejected a lot. Mom use to say that he is going there only for his mother’s sake”.

Mithu: “yes da. Uncle needs to settle down slowly. I feel he will come here once for all and no more visits to his native I suppose”

Rathi:”who knows. I am not bothered about that at all”

Mithu :” I know how much you were longing for him to here once for all!”

Rathi :” It’s too late na and I am also not that much close with him da”

Mithu :”hmm.. ok OK. I have got another news to you. Our celebration.”

Rathi :” yeah..... Good.... So party...”

Mithu:” Yes dear, we are going. Me, You, Madhan, Rahul...”

Rathi face got brightened and she asked, “ Why is Rahul coming ?”

Mithu :”Hey. Come on, you are my friend and Rahul is Madhan’s friend. How can I ask Madhan to avoid him?”

Rathi :”Hmm... Ok Ok... So I need patience to manage that guy”

Mithu :” Hey... I know you should be happy for him joining us”

Rathi :” No da... Please don’t talk about that. I will become upset”

Mithu :” Hello... Madam... ok ok... Believe in your love. You will succeed.”

Rathi :” No... I am trying to forget things. Please erase everything I have shared with you. He would be a good friend of mine. And where is the party dear for your family meet?”

Mithu :” madam, we decided, we are going to Theme park. After a long time, good enjoyment ... Deal....!”

Rathi : “What Theme park? I can’t come da?”

Mithu :” Hey, No second thought nor argument. We are going ?”

Rathi nodded and said “Ok”

Mithu cut her call while Madhan was actually on her lap in a park on the other side.

Madhan :”Aiyoo, making this girl to convince is the biggest thing”

Mithu :”hey, don’t criticize my friend?”
    Madhan: “ Ok Ok... sorry madam. Now can you spend some time for me please?”

Mithu :”What time you need? I am going to come with you for life time! Just LLR provided and soon will get your license?”

Madhan & Mithu were sitting under a tree located at the fag end of the park. A Dias was built around the tree where they were seated. Actually, there were not much people in the park as it was Noon . The sun was shining, but it was not hot. But the breeze was pleasant under the tree and Madhan was lying on Mithu’s shoulder who was placing her back on the Tree trunk. It was a Portia tree and there were lots of flowers on the tree for the season . It was actually giving a good fragrance.

Madhan :” I got LLR and not so far in getting the license. I have all rights on you dear”

Mithu :” hey, what do you think? This is not your office or house and a public place?”, She bit her tongue.

Madhan suddenly rose and saw mithu’s face.

Madhan:” hey, what do you mean? So, you are expecting some reaction from me.”

Mithu :” hey, no no... nothing of that sort. I warned you not to react over here. This is a public place and not your office.”

Madhan stood up and saw her eyes deeply and the eyes stared at each other. They remained silent for some time and Mithu broke the silence.

Mithu :”Hey, how long you are going to see me like this?”

Madhan held her cheeks with his palm. Both his thumb fingers slightly caressed her cheeks and he came closer to Mithu. Mithu could not avoid his eyes and in a fraction, he gently placed a soft kiss on her lips. The dried lips of Mithu became wet by his gentle touch and she experienced a shock in her whole body. His Moustache gave a tickling sensation as he sipped her lips gently and continued further. He himself realised and got up. Her dried throat became wet and suddenly they heard birds chirping out of the tree. Mithu also parallel pushed him and sat a step away from the place. They remained silent and madhan broke the silence.

Madhan :” Hey, Am sorry. Am again & again violating rules right!”

Mithu remained silent and continued ,”Hmm.. I am also giving room right. So mistake is also on my side”

Madhan :” We should know our limitations right. I am sorry again dear.”

Mithu :” Yes. You are right....”

Madhan :” Let’s start dear. The place is alone and I will lose my control again.”

Mithu ;” So which Theme park are we going . Did you informed Rahul ?”

Madhan : “Yeah we planned and Rahul is already planning himself”

Mithu :” hahah... Lets wait and watch. I am sure we both are going to have nice time for sure.”

Madhan :” It’s time. Let’s start dear”.

Deepu04 and Arunarc like this.
  9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Arathi dear,

Lovely episode. Rathi trying to hide her emotions, I hope when they will meet alone feelings should come out from both sides.

please post next episode without delay. :grinning::grinning:

10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

wow early waiting for Next episode R-R meet :) hope Raith will come to knw Rahul GF ;)

OOpps M-M khulam khula pyar ho raha hai Park mai:)