1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith dear, excellent episode. The way Rohan was asking Sujit about there whereabouts , I guessed he is the culprit. Now waiting how he will arrested? Nicce narration dear!

2. Ashnita

Ashnita New IL'ite

Good going.. awesome narration:number_one::clap2:.. eagerly waiting for next episode :icon_pc:

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh my God, what a turn of events, I suspected Rohan too, never believe people who are always calm They plan to be something...

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 34

Vandana was allowed to meet Roshan. Rashika and Sujit were immediately evacuated from the hospital and taken back to the quarters. Information about Rohan and Vinay were passed to the airport authorities and all checkpost. The car number was shared. Proper measures were taken not allowing them to move out of the city. I told Rashika about Uday’s will and Vandana being one of the witnesses for his Will. Rashika became emotional knowing about Vandana.

Vandana requested Abhinav that she wanted to talk with Rashika. He hesitated initially and agreed after a pause. He called on the security guard’s number and gave to Rashika.

“Hello Rashika…Rashika…” her voice broke and started sobbing

“Aunty! Tell me..Don’t cry Aunty. Everything will be sort out soon.”

“I trusted him Rashika. I trusted Rohan. I..I..never thought he will be this bad..” she couldn’t speak further. Rashika waited patiently for her to share her feelings. Vandana continued “I know Vinay is not good right after I gave birth to Roshan. I spoke to Uday about this. He asked me to stay calm and brought my kids with good qualities. When I found Rohan excels well in studies I immediately transferred him to residential school. I took this decision against Vinay. Because I don’t want Rohan to be like his father. I was wrong Rashika…” she paused again. Rashika put the call in speaker and cried silently.

“Rohan was my only hope. Roshan turned out to be obstinate and dump. He wandered along with Vinay wherever he goes. I tried by all means to teach him good principles but all efforts went in vain. I felt so happy that atleast Rohan have inherited some of good nature and helping mind having no interest in money. I was the happiest person when he got his MBBS degree. He has performed several surgeries for free for the needy. I felt really proud of him. I never even dreamt he has joined his hands with his father and betrayed me Rashika. I am feeling guilty that I have given birth to a murderer. A greedy, cold blooded murderer. He has born not to save lives; to kill people. He is a monster, a cannibal, a cheat. He has absolutely no rights to claim me as his mother. Let me convince myself that I have not given birth to anyone. I am not good enough in bringing up kids well Rashika. I regret now God has not given me a daughter like you. Rather than giving sons, he would have gifted me with a single daughter. I am feeling low Rashika.”

Vandana wept severely. Rashika couldn’t speak. She allowed her to cry completely out of her heart so that she would feel better.

“Aunty! Whats your mistake here. Nothing! Please calm down Aunty. Beyond an age, parents cannot be responsible for their children’s act. They grow by themselves.”

Vandana wept for some time and disconnected the call. She gazed at sleeping Roshan for a minute and went back to her home. She was so depressed that she doesn’t want to see or talk to anyone. She went into her room and locked the door.

Vinay’s car flew in a high speed towards Pondicherry not via the main road but through the small villages.

“This Roshan is an idiot. Kill him dad. Kill him now” Rohan roared in anger

Vinay gently patted his shoulder to calm down. “Leave him. whats our next plan”

Rohan nodded his head “by now all toll plazas and check post would have been alerted with our photos. I have made some other arrangement”

Vinay: But how. We don’t have our passport either

Rohan: it doesn’t needed for ship dad

Vinay: Ship…Wow…Brilliant my boy! Brilliant. I am so proud of you.

He grinned and took out his cigarrete to smoke. The car went in a normal speed piercing the roads of villages to avoid the toll gate. Vinay got his son’s idea.

When Rohan got the information about Roshan’s bullet shot he was alarmed. He called up his friends and arranged a ship to travel to his private island near Lakshmanpur next to Andaman and Nikobar islands. Rohan purchased a small private island with all amenities and constructed a villa. There were 10 servants appointed to take care of the house, garden and the farm house. The farm house cultivates fruits, vegetables and millets. Rohan spent all his earned money in that island to spend his vacation with Rashika. Except Vinay, even Vandana and Roshan don’t know about this private island. Before crossing the Chennai border, Roshan drove in the sevice road of the toll plaza and called Sujit

“Bye bye my dear cousin. “ Rohan said sarcastically.

“ROHAN!” Sujit shouted. I was shocked. I quickly grabbed the guard’s phone and called Safi. Safi asked his team to trace the number and discover the location.

“Ask your idiotic police officers to stop locating me. I will never get caught in their hands. I want to talk to Rashika. Give the phone to her. Quick”

“Is it so important now” Vinay tried to seize the phone from him.

“Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh” Rohan signaled him to be calm. Vinay was taken aback by his ire and stood silent. But he showed his disagreement in his face.

“Yes. Tell me” Rashika replied in ‘not interested to talk to you’ tone. He was in speaker mode.

“Take me out from speaker mode Rashi darling. I want to speak something personally to you. Come on quick. I have no time”

“Shut up you nut and speak if you want or keep it off and go away. You cannot order me”

I signaled her to talk continuously so that police can trace his location. She nodded and said “Proceed. What do you want to tell?”

“Ove! Your boyfriend has given permission..no..no…orders to engage me for sometime so that they can track me…Idiots…”. Rashika became pouted by his words and looked at everyone in rage. Sujit rolled his fingers onto his fist.

Rohan shook his shoulders “Ok then. Everyone can have their attention to me.” He grinned and continued “Rashi. I loved you. Loved you more than anything in this world. if you think it is for your money…yeah… partly true. Apart from that I loved you for…for everything in you…for certain reasons my mom kept me away from this family, this leisure life which I always wished to…to come out of this stress, I isolated myself from others and seeked book’s help. I started fallen for you when I met you at Uday uncle’s house. I felt very happy when I came to know that you have a treasure from your father. That’s the day I decided to become an owner for you and hence to your fortune. George came on my way and you know well, lot of things has happened. That’s ok honey, I am so important than anything, even than you. I am leaving sweetie. I know this phone call is trapped. But mind you, no one on this earth can catch me. Tata…Bye bye…Love you sweet heart., I wished to make love with you in a beautiful paradise. You missed everything. Your bad fate. George, for your love and marriage I would like to gift you death. Meet you soon my man. Start counting your days”

“That’s for you scoundrel…you count your days” I yelled pointing fingers on the phone.

“Ha ha ha…oh really. Then try catching me. You are not new to this chasing game right Mr. Romeo. Bad luck has started buddy. You too Mr. Safakath and Sujit. Meet you all soon with your punishments decided in the court of Mr. Rohan Pramod. And for all you, I am going to serve death on your plates. You all need to taste it. GO TO HELL EVERYONE” saying he disconnected the call. He threw the phone on the road and started to drive into the village again to go to Pondicherry. After an hour journey, Vinay and Rohan reached the Pondicherry harbor. All arrangements were done. They took the ship and happily sailed to their private island.

In Cyber Crime Investigation Bureau

“Sir. The signal is located near the Chennai – Pondicherry ECR Toll plaza. The phone is still active Sir” Jayanth reported to Safakath.

“Good. Call that area police immediately.”

“I did sir. But they could find neither him nor his car. But still the signal is from that area tower only”

Being Rohan away from the City, me, Rashika and Sujit came out of the quarters and reached the bureau. When we went in, the conversation between Safakath and Jayanth was at peak.

“He might have thrown the phone. That’s natural. But I wonder how he crossed the toll. Didn’t we inform the police already? Catch them on call RIGHT NOW!” Safakath bellowed in high pitch

The Area police inspector came on line “Sir. We are monitoring each and every vehicle crossing this toll plaza. That brown audi car with the number you have shared has not crossed this toll Sir.” He spoke with much confidence.

“The signal is coming from that tower only” Jayanth interrupted

“You may be right Sir. We have the cctv footage which covers all the cars coming in and out of the toll booth. All my subordinates are alert enough and we are damn sure they have not crossed the toll yet”

Rashika said “I think they are yet to cross the toll booth. Seeing the police there he might have parked his car searching for an alternate option??”

Safakath partially nodded his head he was not convinced completely with her assumption

Sujit interrupted “No. Rohan is smart. He would have sniffed this arrangement”

When they were scratching their head searching for him, Rohan and Vinay were on the way to a hidden island which was completely unknown to the entire world.

How they will be caught??? The Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 6 others like this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Appappa mystery girl.... too much of chasing and hiding.... but a very thrilling narration. I liked the plot and the way you have taken things by your brilliant and smart narration.

Great work and long way to go.

7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Rith - fantastic update :) Good going

8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Was just waiting for ur update...felt happy seeing ur update....so many mysteries just another wonderful update Rith....:thumbsup:

9. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Rith....OMG Darling....I didnt breath till I complete this episode.....Such a writing....Amazing Dear! Hats Off.....Suthi podunga....all my eyes on you.

10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Thrilling episode right... Love your narration .. Very interesting dear