1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Good episode Divya, The suspense is increasing day by day. Whom Dev is talking in absence of Meghana?

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u :)

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thats the suspense :):)

4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Omg Divya, twist after twist, where is this heading?

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u lata :):) all twist lead to the key for the closed door!!

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wen is the next episode Divya? Eagerly waiting

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 28 :

Dev dint know what to respond to her sudden appearance.He stood frozen with shock. He could see the eyes of Meg which were filled with lots of questions and her narrowed brows whic were ready to explode him with questions. He was not in a position to explain things to her. He wanted to avoid any questions from her so he slowly turned his gaze away from her. He noticed from the corner o f his eyes that Meg was still looking at him with the same reactions in her eyes. With no choice left he tried to walk away from her. But she held his hands from behind.

Dev, why are you running away from me?

Nothing like that Meg. Its time, go to sleep and I think I should be leaving now.

I know that theres something thats happening around me and I even know that you are involved in those things. You have promised me that you will stand with me in kith and kin, but now with your actions I doubt your promises made to me.

Theres nothing like what you are thinking, Meg.

Then tell me whats going on?Whom were you speaking to? Whats going on around me?

He held her by her shoulders and said- Look Meghna, this is not the correct time for me to let out things. But I can assure you one thing that youare safe and will remain safe with me. And I love you Meg.

Her voice rose. Dev, please stop giving me round the bush talks. I clearly want to know whats happening? And wht are you involoved in?

I told you Meghna. Its not the time.

You cant do this to me Dev. I deserve to know everything that happens in your life. Dont I?

Yes Meghna you deserve to know. And I am not denying any fact here. I am just saying that I will let ou know things a little later. Thats its. Try to understand.

Just a little later?? When Dev? After something happens to you or me?

Look, nothing will happen to both of us. Okay?

May be not to you, but me?

Are you really asking this to me Meghna? Dont ou believe me?

How can I believe you Dev? You are not transparent.

This is like you are doubting on my love for you.

I I had to doubt your love,Dev, then I should have done that when you were with Nathasha.

Meghna, I cant believe you are having such thoughts about me in your mind.

I dint have any such thoughts Dev, but now you are forcing me to think otherwise. I want to know everything Dev, now. Tell me.

I cant and I wont to a person wo doubts my love. You dont know how far I have gone to protect you Meghna. But you are asking me such questions.

Will you tell me or not, Dev?

I wont. Now just go away from my sight. I feel embarassed to see your face. It reminds me that you doubt my love. Go away.

Saying this he closed her apartment door with a bang and left in his Avenger. Meghna couldnt take this. She cried the whole night. She dint realise the time. She felt weak and tired. She dint know for how long she had cried. SHe could see the morning rays hit her room . But she was still crying and felt very weak.

Dev on the other hand couldnt sleep the whole night. He felt bad for talking to her like that. But he cant say anything to her also. His mouth was tied. He decided to call her in the morning. But since he never slept the whole night and waited for it to dawn.

He saw the morning rays enter his room. He picked up his phone to call Meg and ask for apology but he then changed his mind. He decided to meet her at her house and ask for apology. So he quickly took a shower and got ready. As he dint eat anything from yesterday night, he grabbed a sandwich on the way to her apartment. As he knew about her, she would not have eaten, so he took two sandwiches and some juice and went to her apartment.

He found the door of her apartment was not locked. A first shock hit him. He entered her house and called out her name.

There was no response. He went to her room directly but she was not there. Now he started to panic. He then started to search for her in bathroom, balcony and finally entered kitchen. he couldnt believe his eyes. His eyes became big in shock. He started sweating. The sandwiches and juice bottles fell down on the ground with a thud. No words were coming from his mouth. His body trembled and shook. He was shivering on the sight in front of his eyes.

Meghna was lying down in a pool of blood.

Let the door open........

Sweetynila, Deepu04 and sreeram like this.
  8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

posted dear..enjoy :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: oh this suspense killing me :rolleyes: plz post soon Divya ...

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Oh Divya Dear
    Again shocking end of the episode. What's happening ? Why is Meghna in Blood ?
    COme on Suspense.... Megh....
    Divya open the doors soon da....