Pensée: E & G Chatter

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Oriana, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes! : )

Been crazy busy at work. Taking a break from working on a proof of concept. Brain hurts.

Rihana likes this.
  2. Gauri03

All in! I am amazed at her references. I keep Urban Dictionary handy for when she goes all, 'You don't get purple modji?' As if I'm supposed to know what latest fad the teenagers are channeling with their purple accessories. :astonished:

kaniths likes this.
  3. Gauri03

Watched the debate? Hillary won I think? I was chewing Tums like candy. :sweat:

KashmirFlower, Rihana and jskls like this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

FFTI ! Super ! :D

Rihana likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes.. she did good. Used example of grandkid b'day and dad's business and all..

It is funny.. I was watching live TV after so long... looked for the option to x out the text/banner at the bottom, like in youtube...

KashmirFlower likes this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, feels like long time no see, nice to see your post in Positivity. : )

How young? :sunglasses:

Not only happy wife, but happily bragging wife.. you should be a fly on the wall when she casually tells friends and others that you did all the nitty-gritty design/discuss/negotiate, the pride in her voice, and the nice envy of those listening to her. : )

Way to a man's heart is through his stomach, way to a woman's heart is through a kitchen remodel. : ) BTDT.. almost.. not kitchen, but other remodel.. my friends openly envy how DH took care of the two major remodels .. each time a friend asks for a contractor number or from where we bought or how we decided... I tell, 'Let me ask Mr. and get back..'

Once I put Mr. directly in touch with a friend... Mr. after some exchanges with my friend, tells me, 'I might have to meet her for lunch to answer all the questions!' :eek:

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Purple?! What purple?! Where?
    The only purple I'm grappling with right now is "Purple Field"

Purple.png

KV throws at me so many QFT references that I am sitting and reading introduction to such advanced topics.
    Found a book that can explain to a 5-year-old what QFT is all about. Downloaded from Amazon and reading.

What was that purple again?

vaidehi71 and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

After you woke up from the nap, how many teachers were let go off because they felt inadequate to teach the brainy you. Kash sokanasanah, I had 1% of the brains and memory you have, I would have devised the most daredevil scheme to take over the world like Mr Gru. You are wasting your time! With your brains, you need to scheme devious and not be content with napping through boring sessions.

KashmirFlower and vaidehi71 like this.
  9. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

I like the pacifist Murugan because he conceded to defeat without putting up a fight with Ganesha.
    He didn't argue the technicality in the contest rule "circumnavigate the world" not "circumnavigate your world"

I don't know why he wasn't defensive. Or may be he loved his brother very much. Either way I love Murugan because he seems to be very chilled types. "Whatever! You take the trophy", and hugged his bro.

You are asking a depressed old hag how depressingly young are young people here.
    I've few more solid years to hit the 40s yet I am telling anyone who asks my age that I'm 40.

"Oh you look so young for a 40-year-old"
    (I know, that's how you cinch a youngish complement)

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

It is mentioned as a detail to let know how smart young people are in using 20/20 software and for no other reason.

But the instruction from the contractor is to only refer people without mentioning a specially discounted price we got from him.

This brightened my day. :)

Viswa

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    Rihana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.