May - 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by shardaeranki, Sep 11, 2016.

1. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hi momtwobe..

THank you and I wish you the same!! :)
    You can see your baby again next week. That's great.. :thumbsup:

Deepthi.. I had pimples when I was around 30 days.. Now it cleared up. Its all changing hormones. Nothing to worry.

momtwobe likes this.
  2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    How r doing? Recent days I couldn't sleep properly. I am a type of person who sleep sidewise with one leg folded. I am used to this position or flat on ur back position. Now I am really feeling difficult to sleep sidewise . I am very conscious that I may put pressure on my stomach and press stomach on bed. Even I tried keeping a pillow beside me ,so I can hug while sleeping. In midnight,I feel I am putting pressure on my stomach and pressing against the pillow.
    Can I sleep flat on my back at this time or should I change my position?

seekout likes this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its OK to sleep flat on your back in the early stage. But you need to change that habit to sides at least around 12 weeks. By then your uterus will take middle part of tummy and give you too much pressure to your back bone. Try keeping pillows in your back and ensure your are landing in side pose slowly. All the best.

Swetha2017 likes this.
  4. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Thank you Shardaeranki. Hope you are doing good.

5. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Hmmm.... fingers crossed.

6. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Thank you RagaPrasanna. Yes happy for that, but waiting to know that all is well.

7. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

How are you all doing? Hope all your little ones are fine too.

How are your elder kids doing? Have you told them about the new baby coming to this world? Are they excited? Is there any change in their behaviour after you conceived?

8. RagaPrasanna

Hi momtwobe..

Don't worry... I can totally understand your anxiety. Be super positive! I am also waiting for my first scan next week. Its a nail biting wait.

We told our older one twice or thrice but I am not sure he understands. He says lets bring a boy baby. :)

momtwobe likes this.
  9. sunita23

sunita23 Silver IL'ite

Hi All Mom-to-be,

Many Many Congratulations.

I am on 7th week with all the anxiety and curiosity at high level.

here it goes, I saw some red spotting after AF delayed by few days, thought AF is on the way and am out this cycle. But after that everyday I bleeded light to very light with one side pain thinking that it was PMS.

My cycles are very regular and with normal flow.

At 5th week I check with HPT, and it was positive so I went to Gynac to report this, and she did my internal U/S and found nothing and indicated that it may be a ectopic, so asked me to go for HCG test. that has been positive too nearing double count in 72 hours, but Doc saying she won't confirm unless she sees something in U/S. My scan was due yesterday but Doc is out of town now I have to wait until Saturday.

Now at 6th-7th week the spotting has turned to brown tint, and the one side paid has turned to more muscles pulling now.

Have reading various website about the symptoms and very tensed as somewhere it is mentioned can be ectopic with the similar symptoms, vaginal bleeding and pain in one side.

Feeling very restless, please help if someone has been in similar situation.

Thank you
    Suni

10. RagaPrasanna

Hi Sunitha..

Congratulations :)
    I had the same experience.
    With my first pregnancy, I had spotting for three days like AF. Brown spotting but that's what I usually get when AF starts. It stopped and when I took HPT it was positive. My doc wanted to do HCG test to make sure it doubles. It did and baby was healthy during scan. I kept having brown discharge during 1st trimester. Doc said it could be due to the blood vessels rupturing to accomodate the baby. So don't worry. Be positive that baby is doing healthy and fine! :beer-toast1:

Saturday is not too far now!!

momtwobe likes this.