1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

oh my, unable to take this suspense. What is actually going on? Does he really love her or is he playing a game? who is behind all this?

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

oh aarthi i feel so honoured after reading ur FB :) thanks dear :):)
    I believe suspense holds the readers close t the story :):)
    next episode today..

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u soo much lata :):) i feel extremely happy to know that u r glued to the story :):)

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 27 :

Meg knocked the door of Aman's cabin. She heard his voice to come in. Aman was surprised and upset to see Dev along with Meghna.

So its true. The rumours that you both are dating are true.

Meghna gave a smile as a reply and Dev nodded his head.

Dr. Dev, is there something that you have got to tell me?

Nothing dean.

Then, May I know the reason for your prescence in my cabin?

Dean, I was just accompanying Meghna.

Please keep your love outside the hospital. Please respect the doctor profession that you are into and allow others to perform theirs as well.

Ofcourse I do understand my duties and responsibilties. It was just to accompany meghna and to greet you. As it has been months since we met. Isnt it Dean?

Yeah right. The last we met was when I had called you for a formal investigation session to my cabin. Am I right Dr. Dev?

Dev was feeling frustated and humiliated. He supressed his feelings and managed to give a smile.

Yeah then I am right. So Dr. Dev I have still not forgotten the incident in my cabin and the footage of you entering my cabin and then the security cameras going away. i could totally relate to all the connections. I am just waiting for my team to come up with evidences.

As i had told you earlier, I just came inside your cabin to check if you were available, dean. I had no other intensions. And regarding the security cameras going off, I really cant comment anything.

I have been hearing rumours about you Dr. Dev, that you work for some secret agency kind. But I have your records and they dont say anything. But noone can escape from my eyesight. And like always you know, Dr. Dev that my eyes are fixed on you.

He gave a sarcastic smile to Dev.

I am a doctor by profession , dean and I dont work for any agency. And I think you must now fire your secret spying staff as they are giving you false reports.

Thank you so much Dr. Dev for your greetings. You may now leave.

Dev had no choice but to leave the cabin. He signalled Meg to call him if something went wrong.

He went outside and stood near the elevator and waited for Meg.

So Dr. Meghna, I have been hearing about your dedication and sincereity from the practising doctors and they are highly satisfied with your performances.

He noticed Meghna let out a smile and he proceeded with his plan further.

And they have even suggested me to move you to Gynec department as a full time practising doctor. I am glad that you could earn yourself such a name in a short span.

Thank you dean. I would love to practise in Gynec.

I appreciate your efforts and sincereity. But theres one thing thats bothering me.

Whats that dean?

Not one, actually two.

She narrowed her brows and looked at him with lot of questions in her eyes.

First is your relation with Dr. Dev and the next is about your verification documents.

I cant relate to what you are saying, dean.

What is that makes you want to be close to Dr. Dev? I know there may be personal reasons. But do you know about him fully? His origin? His parents, relatives? ANything about him?

I can guess from your reactions that you dont.

Meghna, I would like to advise you as a elder, stay away from him as my sources can never fail in their findings. He claims to hail from a agency kind.

Second I would like to know about your parents and your background. Do you mind sharing?

Well, Dean I guess I have shared them in the BCG documents that I had submitted for verification while joining.

I am not convinced with the documents and my team says they might not be true.

But...

Just then his phone rang. he excused himself and went to the balcony to attend the call.

In the mean time, Meghna dialled Dev's number in her phone....

Let the door open..............

5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

wow Divya each episode is giving new twists ,new hints .like there are number door need to open to reach main door..i am just :thinking::thinking::thinking::sconf::sconf::sconf:..waiting for next door :)

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

This is an awesome thriller story dear Divya...Each and every episode has its own knots leaving us crazy..I pray again Dev should not be bad...Feeling pity for Meg...Waiting for the doors to open soon

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u soo much neha :):)

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u soo much Rith :) ur fb makes me feel good :):):)

9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Omg again a thrilling wpisode... Fantastic narration dear... Eagerly waiting for the next episodes Divya...

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u deepu :):)

Deepu04 likes this.