1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Take Life As It Is :)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by KVSiva, Jul 29, 2016.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Again your are stopping us at anxiety dear. Come on ... COme back with next episode soon da....

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wats the twist now Siva... Stopping the story at the right time uh??!!! Pls post the next episode soon

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice update Siva, but what is the suspense at the end?:thinking:

4. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Beautiful story, cried while reading most of the episodes.

5. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Episode 17

Part 1

It was 7:30 am in the morning.

Uma was happily coming out from her duty. She was excited to share the happiness of getting ehr first month salary.

She encountered Janaki waiting outside the hospital. She thought she might have come for consultation and started to walk, as if she didnt notice her.

But then while she was about to near her, she felt that it is not a good habit to walk as unknown.

So she looked at Janaki, smiled "Hi Aunty, how are you?"

Janaki "Do you expect me to say that I am fine? You people have cheated me"

Uma gave a confused look.

"Dont act innocent. I get to know you and Kanna were in love. Just to avoid my son, you have all enacted drama to me."

Janaki was slowly becoming furious and her face was turning red.

Uma "Whattt? How?"

Janaki "I get to know from Kanna's aunt. She wanted Kanna to marry her husband relative.

But you people have make him fall on your side. I met her last week and she revealed this to me.

Do you think your life will be happy by marrying a cab driver?

You people will not at all going to lead a good life.

I curse you. You see, one day in your life you will regret for rejecting my son.

I was unable to control myself. I went to your house. Your neighbours said you people have vacated the house and they gave me only your hospital details.

You will get to know the power of my curse"

Saying this, without even standing for a second, Janaki got inside her car and left.

Uma was shocked by her words, looking at the direction of her moving car.

Security came towards her and was hesitant and after few seconds asked her,"Madam.. .Madam... Are you ok? Please come inside hospital, sit for sometime Madam."

As Uma usually works on night shift for the past one month, she gets to know very few people and this security is one among them.

She realised the situation, and said "No No. I am fine"

She boarded the bus towards her house. It is only two stops between her house and hospital.

Kanna was very particular in shifting the house near her hospital.

But the exact locality of the hospital is costly, they moved to near locality.

She was thinking 'Why in my life things happen like this? Always some of the other issue for the past one year.

Coming out of one and getting to other'.

She reached home and noticed Priya was getting ready to leave to school. Kanna to his work.

Parvathi also got a job in nearby departmental store in inventory department.

So as soon as Uma enters the home, everyone will be leaving for the job. It became a routine in their life whenever Uma gets night shift.

She was very tired and just smiled at them and went to her bed.

"Uma dont sleep without having your breakfast."

Telling this, Parvathi left for her work.

Uma was lying on her bed and started to stare at the fan.

'Why am I like this? When someone talk against me like how Janaki aunty talk, why am I not reacting like how I want to?

If I tell this to amma, how upset she will become?'

Uma started to analyse herself about the situation she faced by morning.

But she was understanding that time has thought her about coming out of the situation in a matured manner.

The day passed and when people came home, Uma slowly mentioned hte incident in a polite manner ro Parvathi.

Parvathi just looked at her and mentioned "Uma you have to come across people like this in your life.

We cant change people and their character.

But the way we behave or react towards them can be changed, as it is on our control.

And time is slowly making me strong as I stop getting scared on people curse and all.

What wrong you have did for the curse to turn true.

Just leave and focus on your work."

Uma was very happy as her mom was not upset against the incident.

Days passed as Uma being busy with her hospital and her preparation for entrance exams, Priya with her school, Kanna with his driving and Parvathi with her job.

Kumar's death anniversary has come and instead of spending money in doing rituals, Uma and Kanna donated monthly groceries to nearby orphanage.

Things were going pretty good.

Uma cleared her exams and in counselling she got seat in her favourite stream but with a point as she has to study from other city.

Whole family was helping Uma in packing her stuff to go to hostel.

Though she was upset she has to leave home for her studies, she was happy that she got seat in the stream of her wish.

Kanna and Priya went to drop her in hostel, as Parvathi become busy with her job. She got promoted to manage new joinees in the inventory department of her shop and she doesnot want to take leave.

Uma being happy as mom is getting diverted in her work, left to hostel happily with Kanna and Priya.

New place, new people and new to hostel, Uma was getting a mixed feelings.

It was not like her UG. Everyone were busy with their own world.

She was wondering whether she get good friends.

But her mobile was handy for her.

Kanna message every now and then to ensure that she is fine at the new place.

Uma slowly becoming busy with her studies, found that she merely gets time to think about people.

The only people she get to know are her hostel roommates and her bench mates in class.

And as usual Uma was very much busy with her studies so it didnt bother her much.

curiousgals78 and Deepu04 like this.
  6. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Updated Aarthi. :blush:

7. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepu,
    Not twist and all. Just one more incident to strengthen our heroine :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  8. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Hi Leenam,
    Suspense revealed :)
    Happy reading :)

9. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Hi ritz,
    cried :flushed:
    But feeling happy that my writing can impact a person emotion too.
    Thanks for reading.

10. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Yesterday I read the whole story and I was waiting for the next episode. Normally I don't cry but ur story is a heart touching one. v can imagine the characters and can visualize the story with ur way of writing. If at all u r writing any novel or another story let me know.